Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
48 is about max. Bass is too much. These are not kid toys. Fuck doctors, I do what I do. My hearing is damn good for my age. :cool::p:D
Cough spinal tap cough cough

My head unit in the car does 35 but its got bass boost and sound boost built in

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm fuckin wrecked & love talking to you young man. You will need a carrier before you get anything else in life. Make money first. Go to school even when you have a job. Most of my Masters was learned in the sleeper of a truck. Don't matter how you got it, just have to have the smarts. That fucks people up. School don't have to be in a building. :cool::rolleyes::blech:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Human ears won't take what this thing can produce. Got it One piece @ a time. J. Cash was involved. Just not the singer.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm fuckin wrecked & love talking to you young man. You will need a carrier before you get anything else in life. Make money first. Go to school even when you have a job. Most of my Masters was learned in the sleeper of a truck. Don't matter how you got it, just have to have the smarts. That fucks people up. School don't have to be in a building. :cool::rolleyes::blech:
Whats your masters in?

If i go back to school id consider engineering

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two sizes control bottles. Tells me what to expect for this batch. Indoor wine, out door wine. Can You tell the difference? I can't. rotfl. Enjoy every fuckin' minute of life Boy, you only get it once!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imagine that. Don't look smart to me. Martha does he look smart to you riding that loud thing hair down to his ass. Dis graceful. Fuck you granny. :cool:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Drive the damn truck. If you don't like it change it. Nothing is free son. Give it a year. Just one fuckin year. Trust me, I have never let you down.
Why do you think i have a call with swift tomorrow?

School can be on a laptop. Truck stops have wifi now a days.

I want to drive truck. If only to get out of the life im in right now.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If i went back to school, it wouldent be for a while anyways. Gotta clear up some student loans i already got. Like i said, id have to see whay i know and if i could learn it for free

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do you think i have a call with swift tomorrow?

School can be on a laptop. Truck stops have wifi now a days.

I want to drive truck. If only to get out of the life im in right now.
I'm plowed to the gills. Like Jethro Tull @ too loud to live thru. That's just me. Do what you want. Be Captain or settle on calling some 24 year old geek Sir the rest of your life. Want Frys with that.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I aint flippin no burgers. Ill get to the driver seat eventually. I already know ill never be happy unless im making my own rules

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh stay away from Lot Lizards. Fastest way there is to get mucho things that don't wash off. :cool:
Never intended to vist them. Theres a reason there called lizards lol

My off time will probaly be spent with interwebs, netflkx and seeing how fast i can fog out a big rig

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I aint flippin no burgers. Ill get to the driver seat eventually. I already know ill never be happy unless im making my own rules
When your tired of being told what to do, You will know what to do. Have Breakfast in OKC. Dinner in L.A. Make plans for another adventure, when I get this trailer off my Truck. Boston Beans sound good. Figure that out later. Get good enough Boy, your Travel Agent will get you to any part of the country you want to go. ZZ in Oregon on the 21st. Let you know. Work it Dude!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So much I want to say son. Listen to every word they say. When your on your own you will understand better. And If you never remember anything else, remember this. You can go down a mountain 100 times to slow, but just once too fast.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The good life is what I need
Too many people stepping over me
The only thing that's been on my mind
Is the one thing I need before I die

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pain sleep pizza joys just hit. You can I know you can.
Dont have ,uch of a choice. Its either do it and be happy, or dont and be miserable my whole life. Dont get anywhere just wishing it would happen. Gotta put it in 3rd and hammer down

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cant catch a brake. Skunk fuckin sprayed my bike o_O:huh::gaah::gaah:

And on that bombshell, goodnight!​

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its gunna be wild when i can get her above 70 without her begging for mercy lol

I just use booze to basicly have a night off from thinking. I just tuen into a marshmellow. Just happy, and fluffy and fun to be around instead of a mildly depressed anti social lunatic.
One of the signs of having a problem is trying to justify that problem, I hope you realize this and get some help with it<3

Good morning Corner

tumblr_myq7fgm4nE1qb3o4to1_1280_zpsca699a35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors