Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3d190a26f272ac95573ec0b79b48c8a5.jpg

I think someone likes me
Someone fell head over heals in love with you

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Apparently i need my birth certificate to get my cdl permit and they dont mention that anywhere. They only tell you when you get to the window. And the cuttof to do anything like that is 4. So ill have to go back tomorrow

On the brightside....:vapemail:

So far only tried the strawberry milkshake. Not to bad. Im sure it will liven up with steeping. Altho, all the nottles where damp with juice and the package smelled like banana when i got it. It doesnt look like any bottles leaked tho.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon Corner

Apparently i need my birth certificate to get my cdl permit and they dont mention that anywhere. They only tell you when you get to the window. And the cuttof to do anything like that is 4. So ill have to go back tomorrow
You can thank Dept. Homeland Security for that. Also should need a SSN card, and a marriage certificate(not license), if your last name doesn't match your birth certificate.
If it isn't a requirement yet in your state, it will before Oct. 2020. It's part of the REAL ACT.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not happy with my bank. I have decided to pull my bank accounts and go to another bank. Unfortunately, this also requires the assistance of my accountant and possibly my lawyer. I hate paying people for what should be something I could do myself.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon Corner

You can thank Dept. Homeland Security for that. Also should need a SSN card, and a marriage certificate(not license), if your last name doesn't match your birth certificate.
If it isn't a requirement yet in your state, it will before Oct. 2020. It's part of the REAL ACT.
That's the requirement since 2014 for driver licenses and CDL, depending if you already hold and when you originally got your license. You actually need two forms of ID.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is small for some of the gill we have around here.
Every year they have to do bluegill geoncide. 8-10lbs are not unheard of if they did not do the mass kill off 15lbs+ would be possible.
We don't see those here, we get drum, reds, speckled trout and the big salt water game

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon Corner

Hi Rat my friend how ya doing buddy

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bull sharks... do not forget bullsharks... and giant as fuck goliath groupers.
And gators.

Just waiting for them to follow the sea bastards inland with a warm water onshore flow.
Bahahaha-!!! Gator isn't bad at all. I had some gator sausage last week.
The others you mentioned are quite tasty also.

We eat seafood, so that it doesn't eat us first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors