Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening Kev. I hope you had an easy first day back at work.
Hi Kevin. :wave:
Hey Mark:)......Hey Vapin:wave:. Yeah.....Work wasn't too bad today:wait:.......but tomorrow, the owners from Switzerland will be gracing us with their presence :rolleyes:. Should be a real "ass-kiss":blowkiss: fest for the upper mgmt. people, as well as many of the other office peeps :blech:.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got the results of the Drug Screen back already have you?
Yea. They dont even tell you its a drug test lol i love the deception. They tell you its a kidney fumction test lol
Afternoon Corner

You can thank Dept. Homeland Security for that. Also should need a SSN card, and a marriage certificate(not license), if your last name doesn't match your birth certificate.
If it isn't a requirement yet in your state, it will before Oct. 2020. It's part of the REAL ACT.
Its not a huge deal, i just wish it was made public knowledge instead of not telling you untill you go out of your way have fourms filled out and wait for an hour then get to the window and oh yea you need your birth certificate.... sorry you waited and drove here for nothing!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe it's been standardized in all 50.
They all have to be by 2018, or request extensions. Only 24 are currently. FL didn't get on board until 2015, that's what bit me when I dropped my CDL, because I didn't have my birth certificate to re-issue me my class D, which lead me to learn about all this. :facepalm:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am not happy with my bank. I have decided to pull my bank accounts and go to another bank. Unfortunately, this also requires the assistance of my accountant and possibly my lawyer. I hate paying people for what should be something I could do myself.
Why would you need a lawyer or an accountant?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We took sister in law's dog home with us today. He needs a major grooming LOL
bc3d0b966e8827fcb30fe28dc1d38278.jpg

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors