Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They had a tough time packing stuff earlier and some happy memories. I stayed home worth the kiddo so they didn't have him under their feet. So all in all, some laughter and some crying. How are you today @Jimi

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Doing better midknight thanks for asking buddy sending comforting thoughts to you, wife, and family

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have a good night everyone:wave:
tumblr_o296tqsDCW1r4or01o1_400_zpsv1uiux15.gif
Good night Whiskey. Rest well my friend.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure if you're going to do the repair work yourself or not, but if you do it, I highly recommend you get a reconditioned half shaft instead of just a new CV joint. It's only slightly more expensive, and the repair job time is cut in just about half. the bonus is you have a new CV and tulip joint for about the same price as the CV by itself.
I am I looked it up on Advance Auto Parts and I can get it all for 69.99. :D

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have complicated accounts. More so than a standard savings or checking account. I can't simply withdraw my money and move it across the street, as much as I wish I could.
have accounts that are actually worth having for reasons other then a debit card. Got it. Mine was easy cus it was only lime 200$ in checking and i think 600$ in savings lol

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Considering they are in full retard support of the black klan.
I do not support terrorist groups or hate groups.
Not used pandora for a while and am compleatly unaware of this, care to elaborate on this a little for me?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Started building an empire in fallout. Even started the foundation for a floating city. Well, giant building that just happens to float bit still, shits gunna be sweet when its done

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors