Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy folks! Just a quick hello. I am reading up on this new regulation that goes into effect Tuesday. All juice in stores has to have the Obama approved bottle with the companies certification printed on it. So, get to your vape store and buy out all the stuff that will be un-sellable come Tuesday.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy folks! Just a quick hello. I am reading up on this new regulation that goes into effect Tuesday. All juice in stores has to have the Obama approved bottle with the companies certification printed on it. So, get to your vape store and buy out all the stuff that will be un-sellable come Tuesday.
Hi Spy thats just on juice right? what about hardware? or flavorings?

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good mornin everyone
b42d5bca-7e49-4694-90c2-3741b97e2f75_zpszmvi3haj.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Family, My sweet friend will be whisked away by plane to Norman Ok. to be buried next to her Mom & Dad. She suffered little to no pain according to the Medicos. Life goes on. :cool:
Hope your doing ok my friend. I relate to all the problems, sorrow's and disappointments life throws at us. But every once in a while I squeak out a decent day.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I just got back from the dive shop. Last two days I did the certification books and DVD. Took the certification test for Nitrox and passed. Not the toughest thing I'll ever do lol. But like I've always told my son. You have to put the work and effort into anything you want to do. It's not just handed to you. Hopefully I'm some type of an example. So tomorrow I get to do two nice dives. Not to deep only around 80 ft but they should be nice long enjoyable ones. I'll check back in later. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors