Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bubba and Duane are out in the woods hunting when suddenly Bubba grabs his chest and falls to the ground. He doesn’t seem to be breathing; his eyes are rolled back in his head.

Duane whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He tells the operator, "I think Bubba is dead! What should I do?

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it easy and follow my instructions. First, let's make sure he's dead.”

There is a silence. And then a gun shot is heard.

Duane's voice comes back on the line, " Okay... Now what? "
:giggle::giggle:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night, Corner!!:wave:
tumblr_o3zms08IGs1tbf37wo1_1280_zpspetufglp.png

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm at the bus station. Its in the ghetto. The gang bangers are leaving me alone. But I also look like I i got a gun ( to nervous to tell em I'm just fat) and it don't hurt I curently look like a maniac biker.... Must be the leather vest lol

Oh look, some MORE hookers just walked in...... Someone get me out of here!

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Glad the house is seeming like home now for you both, take time to count blessings<3

We do count our blessings, every day. I also count my 'spoons,' as my new therapist explained to me on my last appointment.

Due to my disabilities, I have very few 'spoons.' 'Spoons' meaning physical and mental strengths. I now have a poster that reads: "When you are frustrated with me because of the things I cannot do...

Just imagine how frustrated I must be because I'm not able."

Count My Spoons :shades:

If you go to YouTube, and look up "Learn Meditation from a Buddhist Monk," he describes meditation in a very unique way:

We have our "Monkey Minds," he explains - hitting us with traumatic memories, 'coulda-woulda-shoulda,' 'Monday-Morning Quarterbacking,' and all of the myriad maladies that make us psychologically and physically strained, and anxious.

He says to tell your "Monkey Mind" to concentrate on breathing in, and breathing out. He claims that if you try to battle with your "Monkey Mind," you will always be in conflict within yourself. He then says, "Allow your Monkey Mind to function as it normally does, but tell it to concentrate on breathing in, and breathing out."

It will respond, "Okay. I can do that."

It makes sense, in such a simple way. We always tend to over-complicate things that are ridiculously simple, so this particular YouTube channel I've subscribed to.

No ones finds serenity, because your uncontrolled "Monkey Mind" can affect your mood, your ability to interact with others, and your overall quality of life.

So, yes, @Whiskey - and anyone here in this thread, reading this:

Liz and I both count our blessings. I also Count My Spoons. Liz and I have met many people who have become great friends, at the meetings we attend :wave:.

We love being here in The Rockies. It is truly a good fit.

We love you guys :inlove:.

LW & Liz :hug:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yay they all got on a bus to somewhere away from me. Foggin it up in here.

P.s my phone is a horrible piece of shit I can't even Pandora and internet at the same time or utilize my key for the letter at the end of the top row next to o. Also it don't rotate. Fuck this phone I can't wait to replace it. (The letter p brought to you by autocorrect!)

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We do count our blessings, every day. I also count my 'spoons,' as my new therapist explained to me on my last appointment.

Due to my disabilities, I have very few 'spoons.' 'Spoons' meaning physical and mental strengths. I now have a poster that reads: "When you are frustrated with me because of the things I cannot do...

Just imagine how frustrated I must be because I'm not able."

Count My Spoons :shades:

If you go to YouTube, and look up "Learn Meditation from a Buddhist Monk," he describes meditation in a very unique way:

We have our "Monkey Minds," he explains - hitting us with traumatic memories, 'coulda-woulda-shoulda,' 'Monday-Morning Quarterbacking,' and all of the myriad maladies that make us psychologically and physically strained, and anxious.

He says to tell your "Monkey Mind" to concentrate on breathing in, and breathing out. He claims that if you try to battle with your "Monkey Mind," you will always be in conflict within yourself. He then says, "Allow your Monkey Mind to function as it normally does, but tell it to concentrate on breathing in, and breathing out."

It will respond, "Okay. I can do that."

It makes sense, in such a simple way. We always tend to over-complicate things that are ridiculously simple, so this particular YouTube channel I've subscribed to.

No ones finds serenity, because your uncontrolled "Monkey Mind" can affect your mood, your ability to interact with others, and your overall quality of life.

So, yes, @Whiskey - and anyone here in this thread, reading this:

Liz and I both count our blessings. I also Count My Spoons. Liz and I have met many people who have become great friends, at the meetings we attend :wave:.

We love being here in The Rockies. It is truly a good fit.

We love you guys :inlove:.

LW & Liz :hug:
Good to hear from you and Liz. Sue and I wish you and Liz all the best my friends.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my 4 30ml bottles from Vash today (we traded a mod for juice) and I have to say WOW!! Dude makes what is quite possibly the best creamy strawberry vape I have ever had. All 4 juices he sent me were amazing, but this Strawberry Dream is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors