Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Points for Dominos for sense of humor! That's great. Wait.. that has to be fake, it's spelled wrong. Still pretty hilarious!!
What's spelled wrong?... Oh Dominos... I think its that person that trolls fast food restaurants by pretending to speak up for them and messing with the big trolls dissing them. If that made sense.... :teehee:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WTF is with the boards? Turn that driver in before someone gets hurt from road rage
I would but the law enforcement down here is laughable at best... half of them (or more) aren't even licensed cops. Down here you can hire someone to be an officer (while they are supposed to be getting training) and then fire them after 90 days then turn around and hire them again. Future father in law wants to get the Alabama Bureau of Investigation down here to clean out the scum. I know definitely the chief investigator isn't nothing but a rent a cop who diddles young teen girls (the babies look exactly like him.) He was the security for the local high school and fiance was rambunctious many years ago and told him he'd beat him with a stapler and then staple the principals tie to the desk and beat him with it too. :p:p was pretty funny. Rent a cop is terrified of fiance... cuz of all he knows about him... that an d fiance would whoop his ass in a New York minute. :xD::xD:

BUT I do appreciate the good real officers and I fully Support the Men and Women in Blue! Just not really in these parts... Which sounds bad but those aren't the only stories I've got about the folks around here... everything is so Bass Ackwards its ridiculous. :headbang:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would but the law enforcement down here is laughable at best... half of them (or more) aren't even licensed cops. Down here you can hire someone to be an officer (while they are supposed to be getting training) and then fire them after 90 days then turn around and hire them again. Future father in law wants to get the Alabama Bureau of Investigation down here to clean out the scum. I know definitely the chief investigator isn't nothing but a rent a cop who diddles young teen girls (the babies look exactly like him.) He was the security for the local high school and fiance was rambunctious many years ago and told him he'd beat him with a stapler and then staple the principals tie to the desk and beat him with it too. :p:p was pretty funny. Rent a cop is terrified of fiance... cuz of all he knows about him... that an d fiance would whoop his ass in a New York minute. :xD::xD:

BUT I do appreciate the good real officers and I fully Support the Men and Women in Blue! Just not really in these parts... Which sounds bad but those aren't the only stories I've got about the folks around here... everything is so Bass Ackwards its ridiculous. :headbang:
Just wow:(

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Congrats on your 1000 th. post! :vino:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Drive with large objects sticking out of their car?........Riding on/along the "wake-up strips" on the highway?.......Or both? :teehee:
Both.. this asshole cannot drive worth a shit.... Busted my guts laughing because the local school was remodeling and we were picking up scraps and thrown out stuff when asshole drives up stays for a minute then leaves at full speed in reverse... into a light pole.... I fell into the dumpster laughing my ass off. His wife was cussing him out all the way down the road and later on when they got home (relatives/ex neighbors) she was still cussing him out. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::devil::devil::devil:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So have you had to curb him from wanting to do the pokemon craze or?
He's only heard about it, and has no interest in it :confetti:. Plus......Dad (me) is using his phone (that he doesn't really use yet).....while I'm waiting for my new phone to get here:wait:. I kinda screwed myself with the phone. I could've gotten it from Amazon or Best Buy, and had it in a few days. I found the exact same phone (brand new) on Ebay for $100.00 cheaper.....and decided to get it from there. One little problem........The seller is in China, so now I'm probably going to have to wait "FastTech time" before it gets to me:gaah:. Sometimes.......When I think I'm smart:idea:......I'm really not:(.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What phone did you get, when I re-up I am thinking the sam 7
If you have a Samsung.......You'll want to stick with the brand. Mine is a $200 phone on Amazon ($100 is what I paid on Ebay). Huawei Honor 5x. The phone has a lot of good specs. ......as well as a lot of really good reviews. It's not the best out there, but I can't make myself spend $700 on a phone.....even if it's in monthly installments. Huawei makes the Google Nexus 6p phone now, so they must be doing something right........I hope!

Last edited:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.......Time to go and grab a dual battery mod, since the Pico just went dead (which is the only thing that I don't like about it / changing batts. twice a day)........and.....Seeo_O what my kid is up to. Good chattin' with y'all :vino:......and I'll talk to ya's tomorrow. G'night everyone:).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well.......Time to go and grab a dual battery mod, since the Pico just went dead (which is the only thing that I don't like about it / changing batts. twice a day)........and.....Seeo_O what my kid is up to. Good chattin' with y'all :vino:......and I'll talk to ya's tomorrow. G'night everyone:).
Good night Kev my friend see ya tomorrow buddy

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Log off time, see you all tomorrow, Good night:wave:<3
tumblr_n8c11xAqtO1tp9z0lo1_500_zpsmhcwfh02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors