Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner:)
tumblr_myzsyhaEnv1s2tsmdo1_500_zps174b763f.jpg

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's good to be home. First day was eventful. I've now seen, firsthand, the urgency of the situation. I have to be here. I've set a date of September 15 for my permanent return. I'm heading back to KY August 1. Now comes the logistic nightmare of moving vehicles. I'll probably leave the bikes in KY until a few weeks after I'm set up in NY. My dad lit up when I told him I wanted to come back. That alone is worth it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's good to be home. First day was eventful. I've now seen, firsthand, the urgency of the situation. I have to be here. I've set a date of September 15 for my permanent return. I'm heading back to KY August 1. Now comes the logistic nightmare of moving vehicles. I'll probably leave the bikes in KY until a few weeks after I'm set up in NY. My dad lit up when I told him I wanted to come back. That alone is worth it.
Good morning Spy my friend sounds like you made a wise choice buddy

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Man if I didn't have this Chemo and stuff looming, I'd be glad to help ya get your stuff up there, even the bikes.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll be available to ride one of your bikes from ky to long island l. Just get me there and home and its a deal. I'd rather ride then be stuck in a tuna can again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors