Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Mark my friend how ya doing buddy
Hiya, Jimi!:wave: Doing well here, just trying to stay cool. How are you?

Well.......Time to go and grab a dual battery mod, since the Pico just went dead (which is the only thing that I don't like about it / changing batts. twice a day)........and.....See what my kid is up to. Good chattin' with y'all ......and I'll talk to ya's tomorrow. G'night everyone

Goodnight Kev! See you tomorrow.
Log off time, see you all tomorrow, Good night
Goodnight Whiskey!

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Log off time, see you all tomorrow, Good night:wave:<3
tumblr_n8c11xAqtO1tp9z0lo1_500_zpsmhcwfh02.jpg
Good night Whiskey. :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there Mr Jimi!!! :hug:
I hope you are doing good this evening. Just had a little shower come thru and sweet heavens its cooled off... That and every time it rains I just go and stand in it. :bliss::bliss::xD::xD:
That's great get wet, cooler, and a free garden watering. Are you going to can any maters or anything? nothing like home canned veggies in the middle of winter.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well.......Time to go and grab a dual battery mod, since the Pico just went dead (which is the only thing that I don't like about it / changing batts. twice a day)........and.....Seeo_O what my kid is up to. Good chattin' with y'all :vino:......and I'll talk to ya's tomorrow. G'night everyone:).
Good night Kevin. Sleep well my friend.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Couldent tell you. It seams to be much worse in the mid west then back in ny
@huck

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've about had it with all Dr.s they all piss me off. Been thinking about just not going to any more Dr.s all they do is give me bad news. I don't think they even care.
damn, I need to come in here more often.
I know its frustrating, but as they are giving you news you don't like or just generally bad, they are also helping you manage it.
Trust me, my friend, they there for you and so are we.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
damn, I need to come in here more often.
I know its frustrating, but as they are giving you news you don't like or just generally bad, they are also helping you manage it.
Trust me, my friend, they there for you and so are we.
HiYa Bird my friend, where I go they are all about the money you try to tell them something and they don't even listen, kinda like they are in a daydream.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's great get wet, cooler, and a free garden watering. Are you going to can any maters or anything? nothing like home canned veggies in the middle of winter.
Nah, I didn't plant enough to can. But a friend is supposed to bring me some. He had too many maters this year. :bliss: Next year I am going to have planting boxes and get some good soil. My garden didn't do too well this year but hey it was my first go around and I've learned alot.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
HiYa Bird my friend, where I go they are all about the money you try to tell them something and they don't even listen, kinda like they are in a daydream.
Do whats right for you jimi. Where all here for you no matter what you need.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
yeah brother, I understand that. I go to the top neurologists in Louisiana; and, while yeah, they want that money. But, I also know that under that he is at least trying to help in the process.

you have to do whats best for you, my friend. but you're my friend, and anyone who knows me knows I want the best for everyone I care about.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here. Took my friance's dad for a check up so he can get his heart meds and the NP runs in almost yelling panicly, "Did you know you're in permanent defib?" Fiance's dad slightly sarcastic "Yes, that's why I need my meds"

I think they are stupid down here.:crazy::crazy:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah brother, I understand that. I go to the top neurologists in Louisiana; and, while yeah, they want that money. But, I also know that under that he is at least trying to help in the process.

you have to do whats best for you, my friend. but you're my friend, and anyone who knows me knows I want the best for everyone I care about.
I sure do appreciate that Bird starting to look for a new Dr, going back to the current one next week but I don't know after that if he doesn't listen and answer my questions

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He's just a dick Pete
The nurse was when she started lecturing me about the evils of rec. pot and if I needed to smoke go medical.
I looked her dead in the face wrecked off my ass on dilaudid and told her to GTO, even as warped as I was on heavy narcs that was the dumbest shit I had ever heard.
The Dr. repeated it and I just looked at him and said it is the same thing from the same place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors