Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Shopping with the hubs....someone please come to Scranton Pa and shoot me!

Sent from a pay phone

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Family! Been out to some Estate sales. Most of the time it's junk, what I call junk, then sometimes ;) I just got a complete stereo for 75.00. It's high end Pioneer & American Acoustic floor speakers. They slipped up big time. I would guess the market value is north of 6,000.00 I stay on top of this stuff. Almost had a stroke from loading it up without someone saying something. It's going in the house. Just the receiver alone on ebay is going for 700.00 + right now. Score! :bliss::banana::banana:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Little Hundai car was almost draggin' the ground when I left. I was thinkin' if I can just get around the corner I will call some friends. Half of it is still in the car. Just to hot for an old man to deal with it right now. I was sweating like a Lawyer in Church just getting it in the car. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What freaked me out was there were mainly young people there looking for a bargains. None of them recognized what this stuff is. The older Lady running the sale was more into the paintings & furniture than anything. I know I am droning on, but this stuff must have cost 20,000.00 new. It's the stuff high end stores keep in the sound room no one but rich pricks can afford. I have a box of reel to reel tapes, a big one, have no idea what is on them. This a once in a lifetime thing.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You will get to a point it is normal. Makes you stronger. In your own truck you can park in a rest area, get out your grill do some dinner, relax & get back to truckin'. It will come Frog.
If l keep running like we are, I'll have my own truck before the months out.

I gotta get some cigalikes unfortunately. I'm out of juice. :(

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What freaked me out was there were mainly young people there looking for a bargains. None of them recognized what this stuff is. The older Lady running the sale was more into the paintings & furniture than anything. I know I am droning on, but this stuff must have cost 20,000.00 new. It's the stuff high end stores keep in the sound room no one but rich pricks can afford. I have a box of reel to reel tapes, a big one, have no idea what is on them. This a once in a lifetime thing.
Your have to crank that sob up next time I'm Rollin through

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a great night folks:wave:<3
tumblr_miykp4ejUF1rn4t8co1_1280_zps6f73608a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors