Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Morning Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_ndkuzxYQ451slh9ico1_1280_zpsyfdsxyn7.jpg
Good morning Whiskey:coffee::wave:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm doing ok Kev. My Bride not so much. Good days and bad days. It's still not advancing but the treatments are starting to take their toll. How's it going up there in CC?
Sorry to hear that about your bride:(. Eh.....Same old shit up here:wait:. Wake up:zombie::coffee2:.....Go to work:gaah:....Come home:slowclap:....Eat:popcorn:.....TRY to sleep and/or stay asleep :facepalm:......Rinse, Repeat...:teehee:.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Whis :wave:. Are ya gonna pre-order your iPhone 7? :huh:.....Preorder starts @ 3:01am EST this coming Friday. ONLY:teehee: $769.00 for the 7 Plus with 32gb. Saw it on Apple.com . Nice phone, nice features.....but due to the price.....it's NOT for me;).
I just read on G Captain that Samsung has 38 million dollars on Hanigen ships that no one will let port because they declared bankruptcy. Your new phone might not be here as planned.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Whis :wave:. Are ya gonna pre-order your iPhone 7? :huh:.....Preorder starts @ 3:01am EST this coming Friday. ONLY:teehee: $769.00 for the 7 Plus with 32gb. Saw it on Apple.com . Nice phone, nice features.....but due to the price.....it's NOT for me;).
Gonna get it right from verizon , I think, they are upgrading my old one

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors