Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone, late to the party. Nothing beats the feeling of getting sick at work and you need to leave when you're short staff. On a busy day too. Since Tuesday is senior day where they get 10% off if they bring in the coupon. Which half the time they don't and we have one out for them. I woke up today throat was killing me I took a dayquil and went on with my day. Took a nyquil about an hour ago and I have yet to be KO'd

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Although, if need be, I do have 42,000 pounds of bushes baked beans chasing me down the highway :huh:

Heading to new jersey. Fun..... Used to live there...
Ok Combat mode. Wal Mart, Kroger, Baking section, Cake Flavorings, = PG. Baby Section, ask A Pharmisist for Veg. Glycerin. I'm too ripped to remember what it comes in. I like the Rum Flavoring. It will get you by till you find a Vape store:cool:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey everyone, late to the party. Nothing beats the feeling of getting sick at work and you need to leave when you're short staff. On a busy day too. Since Tuesday is senior day where they get 10% off if they bring in the coupon. Which half the time they don't and we have one out for them. I woke up today throat was killing me I took a dayquil and went on with my day. Took a nyquil about an hour ago and I have yet to be KO'd
Hope you feel better soon.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well my damn shoulder hurts so bad I would put my head in a garbage disposal,(If I had one) just kidding. The speakers did me in. Doc said if it weighs over 15 pounds, leave it alone. I don't speak Doctor. The "Trailer Park people" might want to move now. :p Yes I remember the 4th of July, & New Years eve. Payback is a Bitch. :bliss:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tv has found a new way to piss me off past reason. The addiction network. Called them up & asked how much does it cost to shut that fuckin wanna be bozo the fuck up. They hung up on me & blocked my number. I beat cigarettes all alone. Try that monkeys. There ad is bull shit.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have more wires than AT&T on the floor. It all works. Living in a steel building is a good choice. I can replace rivets. I have blown the windows out of my house. I am looking forward to it again. Emerson, Lake & Palmers Lucky Man will do it. :bliss::cool::banana::inlove::blowkiss: Hey, trailer trash, your life is fixing to change. My version of "bottle rockets" is coming soon. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bowahhhhhaa, You say you can't sleep? Move mother Fuckers. You torment ME with your fire works twice a year. Your weak Wal Mart car stereos, Weekends that just make noise. All I can do is laugh. ;)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok Combat mode. Wal Mart, Kroger, Baking section, Cake Flavorings, = PG. Baby Section, ask A Pharmisist for Veg. Glycerin. I'm too ripped to remember what it comes in. I like the Rum Flavoring. It will get you by till you find a Vape store:cool:
I'll do that. Thanks for the tip

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have to plow the ground first. Then You decide what grows. Eat shit now, have steak later. I know you think you have it by the balls. You don't. I can't handle a truck. I learned how to guide it.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Holy fuck truck stops full as hell. Hope I can get out. Had no choice tho. Nature (well chili cheese dogs) called

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you sad? Tried everything? So Ugly the Dog is afraid of you? We can help. For a one time fee we will provide a cliff to jump off. Some even have diving boards. Call BR549 And a trained Idiot will help 24/7.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Morning Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_ndkuzxYQ451slh9ico1_1280_zpsyfdsxyn7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors