Member For 4 Years
My turn, good night corner!!:wave:<3
tumblr_ocjzkf13tL1s2bgfho1_1280_zpsmpmjyud9.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi I am still in shock. Keep looking for the Cops to show up. I asked for a receipt. Got one. The guy was into big band music from the tapes.
Nice. Bet some psychedelic rock would sound sweet on that system

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dollar General has a decent starter grill pit for under 20.00. Charcoal & lighter I cheap. You will be amazed how good a simple chicken tastes on a grill. Shove half a can of soda up its ass, set it upright, sprinkle it with chicken seasoning, cover it up & wait 45 min to an hour. Works everytime.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am at eternal war with Apple.

Linux here. As Richard Stallman said on the occasion of Steve Jobs death:

" Steve Jobs, the pioneer of the computer as a jail made cool, designed to sever fools from their freedom, has died.

As Chicago Mayor Harold Washington said of the corrupt former Mayor Daley, "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone." Nobody deserves to have to die - not Jobs, not Mr. Bill, not even people guilty of bigger evils than theirs. But we all deserve the end of Jobs' malign influence on people's computing.

Unfortunately, that influence continues despite his absence. We can only hope his successors, as they attempt to carry on his legacy, will be less effective."

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Interesting day. Fell asleep expecting to get loaded this morning. Instead my me for woke me up in Ohio :huh:

So I frove to fort Wayne Indiana to deliver about 5000 pound of potatoe chips but they said its supposed to be a drop on the 11th not a live unload today. So now I wait. :wait::gaah:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Interesting day. Fell asleep expecting to get loaded this morning. Instead my me for woke me up in Ohio :huh:

So I frove to fort Wayne Indiana to deliver about 5000 pound of potatoe chips but they said its supposed to be a drop on the 11th not a live unload today. So now I wait. :wait::gaah:
:(

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Linux here. As Richard Stallman said on the occasion of Steve Jobs death:

" Steve Jobs, the pioneer of the computer as a jail made cool, designed to sever fools from their freedom, has died.

As Chicago Mayor Harold Washington said of the corrupt former Mayor Daley, "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone." Nobody deserves to have to die - not Jobs, not Mr. Bill, not even people guilty of bigger evils than theirs. But we all deserve the end of Jobs' malign influence on people's computing.

Unfortunately, that influence continues despite his absence. We can only hope his successors, as they attempt to carry on his legacy, will be less effective."
Hiya Wolf:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors