Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOLOL..yes it is. I grew up 5 minutes away from there, when it's was the murder Capitol of the US. Now, hardly anyone lives there anymore.

Morning peoples! 16 yrs of wedded bliss (well, for my husband :p) today! Made it easy for him to remember 9/9/00. Why is it I always seem to forget until the last minute???? Shopping for cards after work yesterday was a lot of fun..NOT!
Well then......Happy Anniversary! :confetti:.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
b0c9412b42d18ac5e72d473ae4ee1ddf.jpg

Sent from a pay phone

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning Angie, how are the wrists doing?

Wrists are getting "stronger" and not feeling so weak. Forearms are not as much in pain/pins and needles and thumbs are also doing well. It's both first fingers that are driving me batty. Pain is less but still there. Thanks for asking! 4.5 weeks in splints have been crazy but I only wear them now like 2 times/week.

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Whis and corner folk. Workout day and I think I'm going to ride my bike up there. Walked 4.5 miles yesterday to get warmed up. I've been slacking since Hermine rolled through so it's time to get a little more active. Y'all have a grand Friday

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What phone did you get, I have to wait until end of Oct to get mine
GM Rat :)......Yeah....Whatd'cha get, whatd'cha get? :teehee:

Lol! Like kids at Christmas:teehee:

I upgraded both my wife's LG 804 (non-smart) and my LG L39C (Kit Kat) with LG L62VL's , thru TracFone. 3G/4G LTE, 5.3" HD screen, quad-core processor and android 6.0 marshmallow. Runs thru the Verizon network, coverage is great for us here.
Our minutes expire next month, so it would have cost us $100 ea to renew the thousands of minutes we still have for another year. I got the phones for $127 ea, plus came with 1450 minutes ea. So basically upgraded for $27 ea, plus came with $100 worth of more minutes. (1450 min talk, 1.45GB data, 1450 texts is how they break out smart usage, each segment use is independent). I still have 2000+ minutes, and the wife still has 3000+ minutes, on our current phones. As you can see our usage doesn't make sense for us to carry a monthly contract service, when a flat $200 carries us both thru the year.($16.67/mo)
How's that Mr. Bargain Hunter?:giggle:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrists are getting "stronger" and not feeling so weak. Forearms are not as much in pain/pins and needles and thumbs are also doing well. It's both first fingers that are driving me batty. Pain is less but still there. Thanks for asking! 4.5 weeks in splints have been crazy but I only wear them now like 2 times/week.
I hope they heal up fast for you :hug:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I upgraded both my wife's LG 804 (non-smart) and my LG L39C (Kit Kat) with LG L62VL's , thru TracFone. 3G/4G LTE, 5.3" HD screen, quad-core processor and android 6.0 marshmallow. Runs thru the Verizon network, coverage is great for us here.
Our minutes expire next month, so it would have cost us $100 ea to renew the thousands of minutes we still have for another year. I got the phones for $127 ea, plus came with 1450 minutes ea. So basically upgraded for $27 ea, plus came with $100 worth of more minutes. (1450 min talk, 1.45GB data, 1450 texts is how they break out smart usage, each segment use is independent). I still have 2000+ minutes, and the wife still has 3000+ minutes, on our current phones. As you can see our usage doesn't make sense for us to carry a monthly contract service, when a flat $200 carries us both thru the year.($16.67/mo)
Hee hee, can't top that , indeed:shades::teehee:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bah. Sleep is highly overrated. Plenty of time to sleep when you are dead. lol

:xD::xD:;)
Had a lot of jobs that I failed at when I was young. One was trying to sell Rainbow vacuum cleaners. The Boss said that very same thing. They found him dead on the floor from heart attack. He said the weak rest, the strong sell, sell, sell. He was 26.:sad:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Afternoon RR:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Whis and corner folk. Workout day and I think I'm going to ride my bike up there. Walked 4.5 miles yesterday to get warmed up. I've been slacking since Hermine rolled through so it's time to get a little more active. Y'all have a grand Friday
Hiya DD:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon Angie:wave: Hope the pain goes away soon.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOLOL..yes it is. I grew up 5 minutes away from there, when it's was the murder Capitol of the US. Now, hardly anyone lives there anymore.

Morning peoples! 16 yrs of wedded bliss (well, for my husband :p) today! Made it easy for him to remember 9/9/00. Why is it I always seem to forget until the last minute???? Shopping for cards after work yesterday was a lot of fun..NOT!

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Howdy! It's Friday! 103 here today, early this morning burned a big pile of limbs and scrap wood, going to use the ashes on 2 acres of dirt to sweeten it, did a PH and high acidity also cracked about 50 lb of beef bones to spread calcium. Now time to take a dip with my dogs. :D:wave:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This mobile 1 gaurd shack lady has one hell of a bug up her ass. Told her I'm off duty and got woken up to sign her. Bulshit paper. Told me I needed hard hat and safety glasses. I told her I'm going back to bed. She screamed I still needed them. I told her fine give me a fucking hat. I got my own glasses. She bitched that there just sunglasses. I told her there dot approved ansi shatter resistant lenses (my motorcycle glasses) She finally shut the fuck up. Btw I was standing there in jeans no shirt and slipped on boots. Just to help paint the picture.

I'm going back to bed...

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well Howdy! It's Friday! 103 here today, early this morning burned a big pile of limbs and scrap wood, going to use the ashes on 2 acres of dirt to sweeten it, did a PH and high acidity also cracked about 50 lb of beef bones to spread calcium. Now time to take a dip with my dogs. :D:wave:
Hiya Vapin:wave: Enjoy your dip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors