Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I came across a good deal yesterday at the grocery store. They had boneless loins for $1.27 a lb. I got 6 of them and put them in the freezer for 5 hours and got them out and cut them up.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh about to weep.
So I live in one of the greenest areas.
A few decades ago the scourge that is the Asian long horn beetle. it has killed thousands of trees across eastern Oregon and in the national forest. The weather has not gotten cold enough to kill the motherfuckers and has left swaths of land dead with pitch and sap filled tinder dry pine bombs. Noticed a tree in my local park.. took me noticing one and yesterday noticed over a dozen.. I want to cry because this scourge is such a bitch to fight and it is threatening a preserve and restoration area.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tillamook_Burn The pine snags were exploding spreading more fire ships were getting hit with burning chunks of pine pitched wood.. 50+ miles out at sea. I remember seeing the scorch scarred land every time we went to the beach. Canyons, gullies and ravines cause enough of an explosive conditions but adding into dead pine snags = big booms.
Was the largest burn US history until 2002 and this bitch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit_Fire hit.

What concerns me more is loads of cedar, hemlock, and various firs in this park with a restoration of native oak and maple.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sooo I won some Juice yesterday! 2 120ml bottles from the sauce. :xD::xD::xD:

I'm also going to treat myself to a new mod. I was thinking of the Joye eVic V2. How good are they? Any quirks I should know of? I'm going to look at some reviews on youtube later. :):) I figure its gotta be one of the best internal battery mods (specially with it being 5000mAh) I'm going to be able to get, but if anyone has any other Ideas, I'm up for it.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm also going to treat myself to a new mod. I was thinking of the Joye eVic V2. How good are they? Any quirks I should know of? I'm going to look at some reviews on youtube later. :):) I figure its gotta be one of the best internal battery mods (specially with it being 5000mAh) I'm going to be able to get, but if anyone has any other Ideas, I'm up for it.
Love the Joyetech board. I have a Cuboid the 25A limit does not bother me at all. Good quality mods.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Congrats Celtic, I have tried their juices, they are good!!
I have 2 of the Evic's too, love them, good choice

Love the Joyetech board. I have a Cuboid the 25A limit does not bother me at all. Good quality mods.
Thanks, now where is the cheapest place I can get one? And is there a coupon code? :D Gotta get the best bang for my bucks :p

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Logging off, see everyone in the morning, Good night!!
tumblr_o5a4shp3PP1tc8f80o1_500_zpsgifiv2np.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm just stopping in for a minute. I can't eat, I can't sleep and you probably wouldn't understand unless your a parent. There's nothing I can do but wait to see where this ends but it's probably not going to end well. The kid left the detox with four other drug addicts. Being dead for a while wasn't enough I guess. I remotely wiped his phone and my gut tells me that wasn't such a good idea but I wanted to show him I was serious. So now I can't track him, call him and he can't call anyone. I had to call his stepsister in Omaha and brace her for what is probably going to happen. I cried for like an hour. Maybe it won't happen but it's a fifty fifty chance. I know a bunch of you are in recovery or have family members with this problem and it sucks. I myself just came back from a meeting and called a bunch of people before. I can't honestly say what I'll do when I get the call. I guess pray but at this point I don't believe in anything anymore and don't have any hope left. @Saddletramp1200 I know you can identify with the pain of loosing people (or dogs). Goodnight everyone :(

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I'm just stopping in for a minute. I can't eat, I can't sleep and you probably wouldn't understand unless your a parent. There's nothing I can do but wait to see where this ends but it's probably not going to end well. The kid left the detox with four other drug addicts. Being dead for a while wasn't enough I guess. I remotely wiped his phone and my gut tells me that wasn't such a good idea but I wanted to show him I was serious. So now I can't track him, call him and he can't call anyone. I had to call his stepsister in Omaha and brace her for what is probably going to happen. I cried for like an hour. Maybe it won't happen but it's a fifty fifty chance. I know a bunch of you are in recovery or have family members with this problem and it sucks. I myself just came back from a meeting and called a bunch of people before. I can't honestly say what I'll do when I get the call. I guess pray but at this point I don't believe in anything anymore and don't have any hope left. @Saddletramp1200 I know you can identify with the pain of loosing people (or dogs). Goodnight everyone :(
I'm so so very sorry. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, Breazy. :(:hug::(:sad:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry to hear this, Breazy. I'll have you, and family in my prayers.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of us have your back here at the Corner. :)

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tillamook_Burn The pine snags were exploding spreading more fire ships were getting hit with burning chunks of pine pitched wood.. 50+ miles out at sea. I remember seeing the scorch scarred land every time we went to the beach. Canyons, gullies and ravines cause enough of an explosive conditions but adding into dead pine snags = big booms.
Was the largest burn US history until 2002 and this bitch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit_Fire hit.

What concerns me more is loads of cedar, hemlock, and various firs in this park with a restoration of native oak and maple.
Hiya Nasty:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Congrats Celtic:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors