Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn it. Lid on the juice bottle poped out filling my tank. Lost about 8ml and no clue if I'll be able to get it out of my shirt. Went right through my shirt so I got some wears ass looks when I stood on the step and used the rain as a quick shower to get all the juice off me. Although it was funny. I was sitting in the passenger seat with no shirt but I had my seatbelt on. Hope the office fucks were spying like they like to do. I'd make a hell of a screen saver:xD:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn it. Lid on the juice bottle poped out filling my tank. Lost about 8ml and no clue if I'll be able to get it out of my shirt. Went right through my shirt so I got some wears ass looks when I stood on the step and used the rain as a quick shower to get all the juice off me. Although it was funny. I was sitting in the passenger seat with no shirt but I had my seatbelt on. Hope the office fucks were spying like they like to do. I'd make a hell of a screen saver:xD:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I'm just stopping in for a minute. I can't eat, I can't sleep and you probably wouldn't understand unless your a parent. There's nothing I can do but wait to see where this ends but it's probably not going to end well. The kid left the detox with four other drug addicts. Being dead for a while wasn't enough I guess. I remotely wiped his phone and my gut tells me that wasn't such a good idea but I wanted to show him I was serious. So now I can't track him, call him and he can't call anyone. I had to call his stepsister in Omaha and brace her for what is probably going to happen. I cried for like an hour. Maybe it won't happen but it's a fifty fifty chance. I know a bunch of you are in recovery or have family members with this problem and it sucks. I myself just came back from a meeting and called a bunch of people before. I can't honestly say what I'll do when I get the call. I guess pray but at this point I don't believe in anything anymore and don't have any hope left. @Saddletramp1200 I know you can identify with the pain of loosing people (or dogs). Goodnight everyone :(
Your get through this. Need to have faith in ( insert preferred ditey here) that he will to.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm just stopping in for a minute. I can't eat, I can't sleep and you probably wouldn't understand unless your a parent. There's nothing I can do but wait to see where this ends but it's probably not going to end well. The kid left the detox with four other drug addicts. Being dead for a while wasn't enough I guess. I remotely wiped his phone and my gut tells me that wasn't such a good idea but I wanted to show him I was serious. So now I can't track him, call him and he can't call anyone. I had to call his stepsister in Omaha and brace her for what is probably going to happen. I cried for like an hour. Maybe it won't happen but it's a fifty fifty chance. I know a bunch of you are in recovery or have family members with this problem and it sucks. I myself just came back from a meeting and called a bunch of people before. I can't honestly say what I'll do when I get the call. I guess pray but at this point I don't believe in anything anymore and don't have any hope left. @Saddletramp1200 I know you can identify with the pain of loosing people (or dogs). Goodnight everyone :(
Stay in touch with your support people as much as you can, at this point if he has no money, he will have to resort to stealing for his fixes, and hopefully he will get caught and at that point be taken off the street and put in jail, quite possibly prison. If that be the case, he will be off the junk and hope is still in the picture, prayer and hope, Breazy....Prayer and hope, Mine are with you and the boy<3

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner!!
tumblr_o0fwbghuVc1shc1wyo1_1280_zps9zhhmd4m.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Holy fuck. First Lexington is stupid tight for semis. Second you can barely get a semi into the kellog plant. And holy fuck on the backing. This place was made for very short straight trucks. Not 53s with sleepers

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So at some point this morning I got a text message that said: I'm alive, I'm OK, I'm at this girls house I restored my phone I'll call you later love you. Nothing since but the girl texted his stepsister that he's safe. And then what? What's your plan this time kid? All I ask is why? I do a lot of good things and help a lot of people. You know one thing in recovery is people say Oh my life is amazing. I wish that was me. Truth of the matter is life doesn't have to get better but supposedly we do.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Breazy, There's nothing you could have done different, trust me, the fine line of being there for support and help and when you don't realize it's going the other way into the realm of enabling, you did your best to take it down the right road, you have done the right things, the hardest part is this part. I hope he chooses to be the son his dad knows he is.

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So at some point this morning I got a text message that said: I'm alive, I'm OK, I'm at this girls house I restored my phone I'll call you later love you. Nothing since but the girl texted his stepsister that he's safe. And then what? What's your plan this time kid? All I ask is why? I do a lot of good things and help a lot of people. You know one thing in recovery is people say Oh my life is amazing. I wish that was me. Truth of the matter is life doesn't have to get better but supposedly we do.
You don't know me but I've read some about what you're going through Brother. Getting clean sure doesn't mean your six numbers are going to fall tonight but I have learned that when things around us fall apart we don't have to. I lost my Brother to alcohol and **** in 1991 and a family member a year for about the next 7 until I ran out of family except for one sister (not all from alcohol or *****). At this time my Wife and I are fighting her stage 4 lung cancer. Through all of that I haven't found it necessary to pick up. God never gives us more than we can handle, although at times it seems so. We're powerless over people, places and things. Please hang in there and know I'm praying for you. Chuck S 8/13/89

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don't know me but I've read some about what you're going through Brother. Getting clean sure doesn't mean your six numbers are going to fall tonight but I have learned that when things around us fall apart we don't have to. I lost my Brother to alcohol and **** in 1991 and a family member a year for about the next 7 until I ran out of family except for one sister (not all from alcohol or drugs). At this time my Wife and I are fighting her stage 4 lung cancer. Through all of that I haven't found it necessary to pick up. God never gives us more than we can handle, although at times it seems so. We're powerless over people, places and things. Please hang in there and know I'm praying for you. Chuck S 8/13/89
*****:hug:*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors