Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that the website said $649 for the 4.7" screen.
On Apple's website, they said something about their "trade up" plan....Which says that the smaller iPhone7 would cost you about $32 a month, and the 7+ would be $37 a month. Just a suggestion.....check Ebay or Amazon for a case...cuz' unless BestBuy price matches cases, you'll probably pay a lot more for a case for your iPhone.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Mark :wave:. Picked up my new phone about 2 weeks ago from BestBuy. Huawei Honor 5X (They are the 3rd largest producer of cellphones, behind Apple and Samsung). Great phone....(so far). Not perfect......but for $159.99......I can work with it :cheers:.
Glad to hear you found something that worked out well for you.:cheers:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta shut down, Have a good night everyone<3
tumblr_nkpvnxBCIg1tp4fzbo1_500_zpsxwnqbvox.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On Apple's website, they said something about their "trade up" plan....Which says that the smaller iPhone7 would cost you about $32 a month, and the 7+ would be $37 a month. Just a suggestion.....check Ebay or Amazon for a case...cuz' unless BestBuy price matches cases, you'll probably pay a lot more for a case for your iPhone.
I'm gonna try to get them to give me a deal on a bundle , laptop and phone.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya Pete, it's great having a natural swimming pool at the front of my house. I'm going to grill some chicken and veggies for dinner. Hot here, supposed to be in the 80's tomorrow, how's your day been? :wave:
We were luck today. It was about 90 here and windy.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
  • Alrighty then. Just did our shift change, and about a mile up the road from the rest area, mentor just stops the truck and just shoots out the door. Took a dump. :crazy:
Also he's gunna retire to a school bus after he finishes my mentorship. I'll be his last student in a big rig. And this his last outing.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
  • Alrighty then. Just did our shift change, and about a mile up the road from the rest area, mentor just stops the truck and just shoots out the door. Took a dump. :crazy:
Also he's gunna retire to a school bus after he finishes my mentorship. I'll be his last student in a big rig. And this his last outing.
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go! :teehee::teehee::teehee:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breazy, a person can throw a life ring to someone drowning so many times & if they refuse to take it there is a time when the person throwing the line must understand no matter how much it hurts they need to stand back & let time take it's course. I ain't cried in days so I will leave it there. We ALL care, that's all we can do. :inlove::cool:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its been one very interesting day. Also my mentors nuts. I'm standing in the sleeper and the crazy basterds aimi g for the potholes :confused: its like trying to stand on a mechanical bull lol.

Im really glad I delivered to that kellog place. Girl I met is a chubby chaser. :cool: and I guesse a white guy from new York is exotic to her :cool:

(To be fair a black lady from Kentucky's out of my wheel house too)

So on that bombshell, good night!

(Don't lie. I know you missed my normal send off)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. The kids not caving yet. He called me this morning asking for money because his blood sugars going low. (I know that trick) I told him what kind of place are you staying at that there's no food. I told him no and that I would only come and get him and help if he was willing to go to a program. He said no he's living free now LMAO I replied in a text "Sal you keep making bad decisions. You'll never be able to live on your own or have a relationship or a job unless you stay clean and do the program. I'm not going to keep losing everything I own because you can't make good decisions. It's obvious you've been getting high and having a ball. I love you, your my son and when your ready to do this right I'll be there for you." I also texted him "Your not living free until your clean, doing good and working." See now those are textbook answers right? But I'm going to be honest. I have a black cloud that follows me around. When I do the textbook things it backfires and when I enable it also doesn't work. I've had this kid in my house passed out with enough drugs laying around that you wouldn't believe it. I walked across to the cops and told them and told them to come in and lock him up and I own the house and I'm telling you to come in. Their answer....we can't. I was like WTF ? You get warrants and kick in doors for this amount of drugs and I'm making it easy for you. Their explanation.....We can only come in if he's threatening you with a knife or something like that. Even though it's your house we can't go in HIS ROOM. Are you F-ing kidding me. So you see what I mean ? Nothing works. Wrong, Right, trying to lock him up. It's never going to end is it ? Anyway enough from me. Those of you that CAN have a good day please do so !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors