Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
unnamed_zpsuoiqkstj.png

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brand new wanna be showed up at the truck driving school. They asked him what he wanted to haul when he completed the training. He smiled and said Chickens. Chickens? Yep I want a dedicated run to the Chicken Ranch in La Grange, Texas.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why chickens? If your gunna hual critters paper logs and cows are where its at.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd kill for an air ride cab. I mean legit murder a human. Thing rides like a mechanical bull. And the air seat sucks. The air basicly just adjusts height. Does nothing for ride quality.

I still like the truck tho. But if what my mental mentors saying is true (that when I upgrade he will make sure this becomes my truck) then I'll definitely be doing something about that seat

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd kill for an air ride cab. I mean legit murder a human. Thing rides like a mechanical bull. And the air seat sucks. The air basicly just adjusts height. Does nothing for ride quality.

I still like the truck tho. But if what my mental mentors saying is true (that when I upgrade he will make sure this becomes my truck) then I'll definitely be doing something about that seat
Do your contract. Keep your trap shut. They like that. They will start offering you goodies to keep you. Learn, don't demand, & learn.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do your contract. Keep your trap shut. They like that. They will start offering you goodies to keep you. Learn, don't demand, & learn.
I'd be insanely happy with this truck. I woulde t bitch. Its a 10spd when there trying to go full auto and it has an 1800w inverter from the factory. I was thinking a giant cussion or something lol

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright. I'm wiped. Drove from Maryland to Indiana today. Good miles. Went through the fucking hills tho. Not bad when you don't have 45k pounds of brilow pads or some shit lol

I'm out gunna bounce around and try to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors