Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Well lets see what joy today holds lol. The kid and the girl that he left the detox with agreed to go to treatment. Here's the kicker. They'll only go to a place where they can live together. They're in love LMAO. You know each other a few days and you want to go to treatment together and live together ? Yeah right ! This ones going to end well right? But you never know. Any treatment is better than being on the street using. Maybe by some act of God something will happen but these couples things usually don't work out. We will see what happens later. First insurance has to be willing to pay and then the guy handling this has to get plane tickets and then they have to get to the airport. Probably not going to work out but I'll keep you posted.
Yeah.....Just a little. My Dad couldn't breathe yesterday (due to fluid build up in lung etc.), so my brother had to bring him to the ER yesterday. I went down there and stayed til about 9:45pm last night. Went back to his house to pick him up a few things. Taking the day off today, and headed down to the hospital in a little while. He's breathing much better, and they did a CT scan on him this morning. That's my story......:rolleyes:.
You both are in my prayers that your loved ones are watched over<3<3

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Frog!!!
bon-anniversaire_zpsnxy3pv22.gif

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I rather figured that the punematic lines were not normally routed through there: lol

I bet that made an interesting sound.

Did the shaft stay attached, or flail important/expensive stuff into junk?

Not sure if it damaged any of the other lines, BUT it was wrapped up a bit

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nasty, you have a possum there instead of a kittehhhhhhhhhhh:teehee:
calling him faker monkey.
I think he was up while alseep and did not realize it since he is blind and was acting all sorts of fucky.
Slow tired and worn out but he ate like a piglet yesterday. Turned his nose from his treats, his was favorite flavor of wet food.

Picking up some cat sip and more grilled turkey in gravy. I will force feed his ass if I need too.

Fuck now I am tired sore and grumpy as shit.
Both shoulders and ribe are aching like mad from how I was laying down with him.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't had the yellow tail, but I LOVE the red snapper!
We stopped in at a Hawaiian fish market/restaurant at Jacksonville Beach. They had the most amazing selection of "caught that day" fish. Gutted and gilled at no extra charge. Some of the friendliest people you could ever hope to meet...and the softshell crab sandwich was absolute heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors