Member For 4 Years

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Buon Giorno, Corner (good morning, good day - sono Italiano, solo qui).

Please send support, and good wishes for my wife Liz. She is on clear liquids today, no solid food - as she is heading in for a colonoscopy tomorrow AM.

I hope that her news is better than mine - when I was told 'diverticulosis,' 'more polyps,' and the need to schedule for a surgical removal, and resection. Then, the gall bladder removal (which I've delayed for a month)...

Allow me to write this: for a guy who chose to be a Liberal Arts major/minor years ago, I'm a tough nut. Even with disabilities, I refuse to give in - just as I did with cancer in the early '90s.

I have an excellent therapist, psychiatrist, and superlative medical care. I take advantage of everything provided to me in the form of psych meds (note: I take three psych prescriptions - no more - and, I won't take pills prescribed by pain management - I use LidoDerm pain patches on my lower and thoracic spine, twice daily).

I'm proactive, and positive. Many people believe that your brain literally controls your well-being. I'm one of them. Liz, however, is a delicate flower. Send her some strength. We love yas.

LW & Liz :hug:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everyone ! Nothing yet with the kid. Something's got to give soon. I'll keep you updated.
Good morning folks. :wave:

My Penny stocks made a couple of bucks! :giggle::teehee:
Buon Giorno, Corner (good morning, good day - sono Italiano, solo qui).

Please send support, and good wishes for my wife Liz. She is on clear liquids today, no solid food - as she is heading in for a colonoscopy tomorrow AM.

I hope that her news is better than mine - when I was told 'diverticulosis,' 'more polyps,' and the need to schedule for a surgical removal, and resection. Then, the gall bladder removal (which I've delayed for a month)...

Allow me to write this: for a guy who chose to be a Liberal Arts major/minor years ago, I'm a tough nut. Even with disabilities, I refuse to give in - just as I did with cancer in the early '90s.

I have an excellent therapist, psychiatrist, and superlative medical care. I take advantage of everything provided to me in the form of psych meds (note: I take three psych prescriptions - no more - and, I won't take pills prescribed by pain management - I use LidoDerm pain patches on my lower and thoracic spine, twice daily).

I'm proactive, and positive. Many people believe that your brain literally controls your well-being. I'm one of them. Liz, however, is a delicate flower. Send her some strength. We love yas.

LW & Liz :hug:
Hi there everyone!!!<3

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn she is strong for such a little dog. We have a new game, she loves to pull me on my trike. When she gets tired I put her in the front basket start the motor & we ride home. It's a stellar plan.

I concur. I've been doing the 2 wheeled dogcycle for a few years now. Was out on it yesterday.

Us a few Summers ago:

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/364555/

and Winter:

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/431171/

We fly the bike with daring-do.

I steer with virtuosity.

Just 2 wheeled, 6 legged Earthbound Space Cadets.

Addicted.

To velocity.

lolol

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice here too, did a few fall clean ups in the perenial gardens and put odds and ends away in the shed, DH got a plow fixture(blower)
for his tractor, that stays out and active all winter because he plows with it

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice here too, did a few fall clean ups in the perenial gardens and put odds and ends away in the shed, DH got a plow fixture(blower)
for his tractor, that stays out and active all winter because he plows with it
That's why I'm looking hard at the JD Compact tractor, a snow blade, my old Ford no plow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors