Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone. The kids not caving yet. He called me this morning asking for money because his blood sugars going low. (I know that trick) I told him what kind of place are you staying at that there's no food. I told him no and that I would only come and get him and help if he was willing to go to a program. He said no he's living free now LMAO I replied in a text "Sal you keep making bad decisions. You'll never be able to live on your own or have a relationship or a job unless you stay clean and do the program. I'm not going to keep losing everything I own because you can't make good decisions. It's obvious you've been getting high and having a ball. I love you, your my son and when your ready to do this right I'll be there for you." I also texted him "Your not living free until your clean, doing good and working." See now those are textbook answers right? But I'm going to be honest. I have a black cloud that follows me around. When I do the textbook things it backfires and when I enable it also doesn't work. I've had this kid in my house passed out with enough drugs laying around that you wouldn't believe it. I walked across to the cops and told them and told them to come in and lock him up and I own the house and I'm telling you to come in. Their answer....we can't. I was like WTF ? You get warrants and kick in doors for this amount of drugs and I'm making it easy for you. Their explanation.....We can only come in if he's threatening you with a knife or something like that. Even though it's your house we can't go in HIS ROOM. Are you F-ing kidding me. So you see what I mean ? Nothing works. Wrong, Right, trying to lock him up. It's never going to end is it ? Anyway enough from me. Those of you that CAN have a good day please do so !

Hi Breazy. Still praying for you, and your family. I hope and pray one day soon your son will accept the help he needs before it's too late.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone. The kids not caving yet. He called me this morning asking for money because his blood sugars going low. (I know that trick) I told him what kind of place are you staying at that there's no food. I told him no and that I would only come and get him and help if he was willing to go to a program. He said no he's living free now LMAO I replied in a text "Sal you keep making bad decisions. You'll never be able to live on your own or have a relationship or a job unless you stay clean and do the program. I'm not going to keep losing everything I own because you can't make good decisions. It's obvious you've been getting high and having a ball. I love you, your my son and when your ready to do this right I'll be there for you." I also texted him "Your not living free until your clean, doing good and working." See now those are textbook answers right? But I'm going to be honest. I have a black cloud that follows me around. When I do the textbook things it backfires and when I enable it also doesn't work. I've had this kid in my house passed out with enough drugs laying around that you wouldn't believe it. I walked across to the cops and told them and told them to come in and lock him up and I own the house and I'm telling you to come in. Their answer....we can't. I was like WTF ? You get warrants and kick in doors for this amount of drugs and I'm making it easy for you. Their explanation.....We can only come in if he's threatening you with a knife or something like that. Even though it's your house we can't go in HIS ROOM. Are you F-ing kidding me. So you see what I mean ? Nothing works. Wrong, Right, trying to lock him up. It's never going to end is it ? Anyway enough from me. Those of you that CAN have a good day please do so !
Mornin Breazy:coffee::wave: You are always in our thoughts and prayers.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
gamer laptops make a lot of noise, 7200 rpm hdd's and the fan running all the time and heat.

I have a 12 lb Asus quad core laptop. Ginormouse screen, dual hard drives, exhast port like a blowdryer. Its my war machine. OS is Kali Linux Frighteningly fast. (boots in 14 seconds flat). Works well as a space heater too.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm going through all my vape gear and find 2 25R Sammies I forgot about. I put them in my Efest Luc S2, one had .97v and the other .95v. Well the S2 has Zero Voltage Activation, I didn't have much confidence they would come back. They did after a 5 hour charge, the S2 is a great little charger.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks , Glad you like them:wave:
tumblr_ocjpl0G6N11qc5laro1_1280.jpg
Cool tat...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors