Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don't know me but I've read some about what you're going through Brother. Getting clean sure doesn't mean your six numbers are going to fall tonight but I have learned that when things around us fall apart we don't have to. I lost my Brother to alcohol and **** in 1991 and a family member a year for about the next 7 until I ran out of family except for one sister (not all from alcohol or *****). At this time my Wife and I are fighting her stage 4 lung cancer. Through all of that I haven't found it necessary to pick up. God never gives us more than we can handle, although at times it seems so. We're powerless over people, places and things. Please hang in there and know I'm praying for you. Chuck S 8/13/89
Thank you so much for that. I'm on my way to another meeting now.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did odds & ends outside, was too nice to pass up, Monday gonna try and score a bad ass deal on my lap top and Iphone at bestbuy
@Kevin H. tell me what you did to get yours(Iphone) LOL
Yeah......iPhone7 deal.....NOT likely. I'm sure that your cell carrier will tell ya what the monthly payment is gonna be for one:popcorn:. All I know is that the 7+ (5.5" screen) starts @ $769 for the 32gb, and then UP from there. I forgot what kind of laptop that you are looking at.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors