Member For 4 Years
Gonna sign off, see you all in the morning!! Good night:wave:<3

tumblr_mn5hzxI2iZ1s96knno1_1280_zpsd6z7oq5v.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Frog, I am so proud of you. Sure beats dealing with morons in a auto parts store don't it. :bliss:
Yup. Now I just get to deal with asshole moronic steerinvwheel holders instead. Some asshat insisted I hit his truck getin into a spot last night around 4 am. I was close but not that fucking close. Wound up just saying " I'm rolling out, you got the truck number if you want to make a complaint to swift but I'm telling you to fuck off and I'll put money that swift will to." He got the hint. I was dead tired and at this point I visably looked like I was gunna kill him. Can't escape fuck heads I guesse

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late as usual lol. Tomorrow I'm going for my license. So nervous but excited. Anyone got pointers for me? I know I'm getting a good nights sleep and a good breakfast in the morning, but besides that, any tips for the actual driving?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late as usual lol. Tomorrow I'm going for my license. So nervous but excited. Anyone got pointers for me? I know I'm getting a good nights sleep and a good breakfast in the morning, but besides that, any tips for the actual driving?
Shift hard and fast, always floor it and rember the bigger the critter the more points you get.

Your do fine

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shift hard and fast, always floor it and rember the bigger the critter the more points you get.

Your do fine
Lmfao I went with an instructor for two hours on Sunday. He said not to kill the squirrel running in the street because he has a fear of it. I asked what he meant and he said that when you die at St. Peter's Gate, before you go to heaven or hell a squirrel will be there and say "You killed many of my kind" He'll push a button and the floor would drop from under him sending him to hell. I was hysterical laughing.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lmfao I went with an instructor for two hours on Sunday. He said not to kill the squirrel running in the street because he has a fear of it. I asked what he meant and he said that when you die at St. Peter's Gate, before you go to heaven or hell a squirrel will be there and say "You killed many of my kind" He'll push a button and the floor would drop from under him sending him to hell. I was hysterical laughing.
I lost count of my critter kill count about 7 years ago. (I've also been driving 7 years or so)

Hell, I don't know how many I just haven't felt in this rig. Although I rember that armadillos are crunchy as fuck when you run over them at about 75000 pounds.....

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ended up making a cacoon out of the cheap blanket and broken sleeping g bag. Got the truck nice a cold. Much comfy

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey that is the best thing to do! My fiance sleeps under an old sleeping bag and loves it.
I'm a year round comforter guy. Always curled up under a nice good comforter. It will continue to be like that once I got my own truck and I'm not constintlg bouncing arlu d from top bunk to bottom bunk. (If were shut down I got top if rollin I got bottom) I'll be getting my own truck inside of a week if they can keep us rolling. I only got about 3 days left (30hours) of this to go.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Also the sleeping bag ain't old. Just a cheap 10$ Walmart one that the zipper broke. I miss my comforter. I get attached to mine. I had the same one for damn near 20 years. It finally just got to destroyed. Useing some random ass pink one. Don't know where it came from but it's comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors