Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL Nah, I'll pass. I have an aversion to exercise. I'll inevitably fall on my face, tripping over nothing, cause I'm good like that :facepalm::giggle: I think I'll stick to swimming, much safer for me :xD::p

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner:wave:<3 "LOL BOiNG:bliss:"
tumblr_o9qb92H0mt1u9ooogo1_540_zpsec7csk66.gif

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morn... Er Afternoon all. Just got back from taking fiance's dad to get blood work... again. Changing doctors is ridiculous. It seems like every other week they are sending him back and forth from his GP to his Heart doc. That is an insane amount of copays for him to pay... He is about to tell all those docs to go to hell. He has to buy food someway or else he'll need an undertaker instead of a doctor :gaah::cuss2:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Trucks finally fixed. Ugfgggg.

Took that stupid class, 2 hours for 5 min of learning ugggggggggg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Goin alright. Chilling in the truck. Waiting on a load. Probably gunna lay down soon

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening all. So I have a bad sinus infection and ear infection to go with that (which I already had figured out myself):rolleyes:. I'm on Augmentin XR 1000mg per tablet. I have to take (2) in the morning, and (2) at night for the next 10 days. I also have Ciprodex drops for my ear(s). Not feeling any better yet :blech:.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening all. So I have a bad sinus infection and ear infection to go with that (which I already had figured out myself):rolleyes:. I'm on Augmentin XR 1000mg per tablet. I have to take (2) in the morning, and (2) at night for the next 10 days. I also have Ciprodex drops for my ear(s). Not feeling any better yet :blech:.
Don't forget to take them with a bowl of Wheaties, The Breakfast of Champions! ;):giggle:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just cleaned my ears. I feel like a bijillion times better. Can't stand dirty waxy ears

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 nights ago she was semi unresponsive, BP was off the wall, didn't know who any of us were , including her husband, later in ER she started gaining recognizance back little by little, they did MRI's and other tests , nothing showed up....they are still running more test once they moved her to VT hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors