Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Quick update.

I'm gunna finish my mentorship out hoin to Cali and run solo for a very short amount of time. Then I'm guna team up with a owner op who drives a red Pete. I'm gunna learn the owner opp side of things. After that he's either gunna buy some more trucks and run a mini fleet through swift with me as his driver or I'll buy my own truck. :cool:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick update.

I'm gunna finish my mentorship out hoin to Cali and run solo for a very short amount of time. Then I'm guna team up with a owner op who drives a red Pete. I'm gunna learn the owner opp side of things. After that he's either gunna buy some more trucks and run a mini fleet through swift with me as his driver or I'll buy my own truck. :cool:
That is totally cool, GREAT news!! I hope it really works out and you get your own rig!!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick update.

That's the right track! Either way your a winner. :bliss::banana:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's the right track! Either way your a winner. :bliss::banana:
Either way I'll be making more.

As his co driver I no longer work for swift. I'll be his employee. I'll get about 40-45% of what the truck makes ( considering I'll have almost no liability its more then fare in my mind plus he will still be teaching me) then I'll either get my own truck driving for him through swift or I'll buy my own truck. Its also a good thing. He needs a team mate to make more money quicker, I want to learn o/o and make more money. Its a symbiotic relationship. Plus we are very similar so that's nice

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My electric bill is the size of pay roll for a medium size corporation. :cry:

*Shivers* I switched to a "cheaper" provider last year and that bill would still make most people lose their minds. On the flip side though my natural gas heating bill is nearly non-existent that counts for something. Maybe? No. Ok. :giggle::giggle:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I use 85% BEEF, I like a little fat cooked in, I know it's not good for you , but it gives awesome flavor

Soo good, I am a 70/30 guy most of the time but only from the local meat market. 70/30 from Kroger for some reason is much greasier than the good stuff.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
G'night corner:wave:<3
tumblr_ocks72vE9s1tlxbs9o1_500_zpseuvbwfx7.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all :confused:. Still feel like shit :wait:. Dad's in surgery now for a pacemaker. My sister is keeping me updated via text. They tried to go in through his left side, and it wasn't working. Now, they are going in through his right. Looks like a procedure that was going to take 2 hours, has just become 4 hrs.:rolleyes:. Seems like my Dad.....just CAN'T catch a break:(.
Hope the end result is positive for you and your father !

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Left my phone to charge in my truck while I hungout in the fire engine red Pete I'll be driving in about a month. Were gunna be a good fit. Only real difrence is he's a year older and like Xbox. (I'm a Sony guy)

No idea how long I'll team with him but I for see it leading to good things

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow yes indeedy, 40 out there right now
Wow. Weather man said something about our first "cold front" coming soon, whatever that means. The grass doesn't stop growing here until it gets below 60 at night. Not exactly ready for the cooler weather but I think I'm about ready for the grass to stop growing. Got to load up now and head for the Church property. Hope everybody has a fantastic Saturday. Laterzz

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Kev, how are you feeling today?
Hey Whis:wave:. Still feel lousy:(. I'll probably have to make an appt. with my ENT doctor, and get my ears checked/suctioned out (not to sound gross)....but I can barely hear anything right now. (Wish my primary Dr. would've noticed this as my ENT Dr. is in the same building:rolleyes:). He just said that I had an ear infection, as well as the bad sinus infection that I still have :gaah:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors