Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello everyone, sunny and in the 90's here. The flu shot I got yesterday knocked me out last night, throbbing headache and aching head to toe, much better now, this years shot is strong. :wave:

Man I just got a text from my Dad asking if I could go down to the shop and check on things because he is watching my sister's puppy for the day. I asked him why and he said they both went and got the flu shot yesterday and she is feeling just like you described. They asked me to go but I haven't had one in years so I passed. Glad your feeling better.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I just got a text from my Dad asking if I could go down to the shop and check on things because he is watching my sister's puppy for the day. I asked him why and he said they both went and got the flu shot yesterday and she is feeling just like you described. They asked me to go but I haven't had one in years so I passed. Glad your feeling better.
I would get the shot, they are saying this coming year is going to be a doozy of a flu.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I would get the shot, they are saying this coming year is going to be a doozy of a flu.

I've heard that, but I haven't had the flu shot in the last two decades. And the most I have had in recent years is upper respiratory infections and even those have lessened since I quit smoking. Hopefully my luck holds out, we shall see.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard that, but I haven't had the flu shot in the last two decades. And the most I have had in recent years is upper respiratory infections and even those have lessened since I quit smoking. Hopefully my luck holds out, we shall see.
Depends on your medical situation, either way, getting it won't hurt.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, I know, I'll get it, because it does help me fight it off
I'll be getting one too......It saved me this past Winter (as I usually get really sick/flu once a year and usually Winter). I was good til' last week, and I probably got this sinus/ear infection from being at the hospital every day with my Dad, couple weeks back :mad:).

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once again.....my Dad can't catch a break :rolleyes:. The X-ray that was done this morning (post yesterday's pacemaker surgery), is showing that one of the leads on my Dad's pacemaker is coming off:facepalm:. Dr.'s have to go back in on Monday :(......Unbelievable! :gaah:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, got these with my shot:teehee::D
thumbnail_IMG_10821_zps5whiqqqz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors