Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Frog my friend hows things going for you buddy
Not to bad. Still dealing with bullshit on this load but should be rollin soon. This is my last run with my mentor. I expect to upgrade on the west coast and work my way home.

Also glad it ain't my right foot lol use the pedal to much I barely use the clutch lol

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to bad. Still dealing with bullshit on this load but should be rollin soon. This is my last run with my mentor. I expect to upgrade on the west coast and work my way home.

Also glad it ain't my right foot lol use the pedal to much I barely use the clutch lol
Good job. Your getting closer to a beautiful life. Soon you will be the Captain.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, I leave for a few hours and there is a reunion! ;)
Hi everybody! :wave:
Hey Jimi and Pete, a senior reunion, we are all here! :giggle::teehee:
Honda, WTHYB?

Howdy @Vapin4Joy I haven't been on here much or any forum for that matter, between the boy, work(40+hr a week), school(5 classes) and my new gym routine I haven't had the time to swing thru.
Oh and any free time I have is spent fishing, typically late at night lol.
a895092491b6d0f56d618119c10c56d4.jpg

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy @Vapin4Joy I haven't been on here much or any forum for that matter, between the boy, work(40+hr a week), school(5 classes) and my new gym routine I haven't had the time to swing thru.
Oh and any free time I have is spent fishing, typically late at night lol.
a895092491b6d0f56d618119c10c56d4.jpg

That's a fish fry and a half. I love to fish but get somewhat lazy, I do have a healthy river out my front door, so they are always there.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a shame! :facepalm:

It is, they suggest any smallies 19 inches and longer to consume no more then one meals worth a month, for large mouths it's like more more then 6 meals worth a month. So I could eat some but the wife doesn't like it and the boy can't eat it yet, so I figure let them go and let them get bigger so I can catch them with the boy when he's bigger.

Meal=8oz of uncooked fish.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is, they suggest any smallies 19 inches and longer to consume no more then one meals worth a month, for large mouths it's like more more then 6 meals worth a month. So I could eat some but the wife doesn't like it and the boy can't eat it yet, so I figure let them go and let them get bigger so I can catch them with the boy when he's bigger.

Sounds like a good plan buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors