Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Highway Tramps like me are coming up on 400 miles. No 4 wheeler's to impede me. Your goods will be there. We ride all night. We rest a little while, then do it again.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I backed into my spot at the loves, hit my mod, and called for a shift change and my mentors all pissy at me when I get back from grabin my dinner (breakfast?) That I still had an houtlr left on my 11. I thought we were managing hours..... Were not behind. We got till Thursday morning to get to cali..... And were gunna gain 3 fucking hours. Why the fuck is he bitching about a shift change that we've done I got no idea how many times before.....

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I backed into my spot at the lives, hit my mod, and yell or a shift change and my mentors all pissy at me when I get back from grabin my dinner (breakfast?) That I still had an houtlr left on my 11. I thought we were managing hours..... Were not behind. We got till Thursday morning to get to cali..... And were gunna gain 3 fucking hours. Why the fuck is he bitching about a shift change that we've done I got no idea how many times before.....
I don't have a clue. Don't blow it frog .he is testing you.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't have a clue. Don't blow it frog .he is testing you.
I didn't do anything about it. Just told him my shifts over is all.

I expect to upgrade out west and want to have the hours to hual ass home. That and I'm tired. Why push if I have absolutely no reason to.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am. By not running my full 11 so I can consistitly have 10 hours a day instead of having to stop. Brains over brawn sometimes. If I couldn't find parking I would a kept on going. Simple as that.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How bad do you want it? I lied chiseled. To just get a chance to drive one. All I can say. Got more than most people ever dream of.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I want it bad enough to bounce around a sleeper.....
I'm gunna get some sleep. Catch ya later

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5am someone should be awake besides me. The assholes at the truck scales are. We wasted all night waiting on you. 3000 in fines. Quota met. Amazing the load gets heavier without any addition to it.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm at the office. February 2004 all i need to do is drop some shirts off. Life is great.more money coming in than going out. 2005 it all goes boom. No anything. Guess what, we will take your mind too. Seams people farm the power to the fools. I still win.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Corner!!!:wave:<3
tumblr_od8moqqGNo1s2bgfho1_1280_zps15n4kved.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Have a good day. Taking my sons friend to a program today. Father asked me to go because he knows if the kids any trouble I'm at the point where I'll throw his luggage and him into the parking lot like I did to my son lol. Mines been at the place for a week and a day now and he knows daddy's not helping anymore. Hope he finally makes a decision to get this.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone ! Have a good day. Taking my sons friend to a program today. Father asked me to go because he knows if the kids any trouble I'm at the point where I'll throw his luggage and him into the parking lot like I did to my son lol. Mines been at the place for a week and a day now and he knows daddy's not helping anymore. Hope he finally makes a decision to get this.
Good morning Breazy:coffee::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors