Sent from a pay phone
Good morning Skully:coffee::wave:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HiYa Always my dear friend been doing fair how about you? My computer took a dump and had to get it fixed, took forever to get it back. So what's new with you? I missed you dear.

Glad you're up and running again doing ok just haven't had time to be around much. Working 6-7 days a week and getting ready to move into an apartment has me running like crazy

Life is good, I'm on the last day supposedly of side affects from the flu shot, a sore stomach today. I read up on side affects at the CDC site, I had them all, they stated 2 days, tomorrow I should be back to normal.
How's life treating you? Good I hope. :)

Hope you get to feeling better soon! I'm ok just been busy busy as usual. Will be glad to be in my own apartment in a few weeks and tony will be moving in shortly after I do.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Life is good, I'm on the last day supposedly of side affects from the flu shot, a sore stomach today. I read up on side affects at the CDC site, I had them all, they stated 2 days, tomorrow I should be back to normal.
How's life treating you? Good I hope. :)
I've never had a flu shot, always been leery of them, Life has been mean to me lately seems like everything happens at once. It sure is good to be back on here again.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you're up and running again doing ok just haven't had time to be around much. Working 6-7 days a week and getting ready to move into an apartment has me running like crazy

Hope you get to feeling better soon! I'm ok just been busy busy as usual. Will be glad to be in my own apartment in a few weeks and tony will be moving in shortly after I do.
I have faith in you, all the pieces will come together for you and I know you will be happy. :D

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never had a flu shot, always been leery of them, Life has been mean to me lately seems like everything happens at once. It sure is good to be back on here again.
Hey old timer, get your flu shot, they project this year will be a doozy, you do not want to get the flu.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HiYa Kevin my friend Hope your ears are doing better, I get those ear infections from time to time they drive me crazy. How's your dad doing? He's in my prayers buddy.
Hey Jimi :wave:....Thanks! I feel like I'm about 75% deaf in both ears right now, so I have to call my ENT Dr. tomorrow, and hopefully I can get in there (after work:wait:). Dr.'s have to open my Dad back up tomorrow, and fix a "lead" from his new pacemaker (that appears to be coming off according to yesterday morning's X-ray:facepalm:). When it rains......It POURS! :gaah:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Jimi :wave:....Thanks! I feel like I'm about 75% deaf in both ears right now, so I have to call my ENT Dr. tomorrow, and hopefully I can get in there (after work:wait:). Dr.'s have to open my Dad back up tomorrow, and fix a "lead" from his new pacemaker (that appears to be coming off according to yesterday morning's X-ray:facepalm:). When it rains......It POURS! :gaah:
Yikes and MORE yikes:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors