Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Jimi :wave:....Thanks! I feel like I'm about 75% deaf in both ears right now, so I have to call my ENT Dr. tomorrow, and hopefully I can get in there (after work:wait:). Dr.'s have to open my Dad back up tomorrow, and fix a "lead" from his new pacemaker (that appears to be coming off according to yesterday morning's X-ray:facepalm:). When it rains......It POURS! :gaah:
:(:(

Terry T

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Still gotta pass pretrip. Then I gotta wait for some other people to test out, this schools about a week behind so I probably won't drive till a few days from now
But fuck, I'm excided

Totally off topic and new to the forum. Not sure I'm doing this right. I have a serious question. Does anybody else get sores in their mouth after vaping? MoStly on the tongue. Nothing serious. Just an annoyance. I was wondering if it was the juice I am using or is it inevitable. Thanks for the input. TerryT

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Totally off topic and new to the forum. Not sure I'm doing this right. I have a serious question. Does anybody else get sores in their mouth after vaping? MoStly on the tongue. Nothing serious. Just an annoyance. I was wondering if it was the juice I am using or is it inevitable. Thanks for the input. TerryT
Hiya Terry:wave: Welcome to VU.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pete, check out laptops, small, take it where you want, fast, if you primarily surf and don't need any particular programs, might be the way to go. You can p/u a decent one for 300-400 more if the budget allows.
I don't like laptops. I'm a desktop guy. At my age I don't want to spend much more $350-$400;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_o32mhhvAF11v0fk2eo1_500_zpsdgzigfld.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi
View attachment 62511

Lake San Isabel.

View attachment 62512

Incredible shot of San Isabel National Park (it's just a small portion of the area).

View attachment 62513

Picture from Bishop Castle's third floor (where I will be performing) of the Gift Shop. They have a hanging stained-glass lamp of a blue/purple angel, with a red heart (human/spiritual) dangling below full of bright LED lights; gosh, it is so beautiful. Liz's Christmas present (don't tell her :giggle:)...

Colorado is so beautiful. I'm looking at another gig 5 minutes from the house; the money will be :D (plus tips!), and under-the-table...

Second electric guitar, and 76-key controller for my DAW?

Yup.

LW & Liz (she's attacking the Halloween candy bowl ROTFL) :hug:

Hi @LOveWerks and Liz beautiful pic.s good to see ya my friends

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Terry welcome to the corner

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, Gang. Thanks for all of the 'likes,' and, yes - the pictures are jpeg, but, they are high definition (HD). I use a camera app that boosts the megapixels of the photos, and gives you .gif options (very HD, but the photos are hard on memory if your phone's default storage for any media is internal memory - usually found in phones that use carriers like Boost, or MetroPCS) , panorama that's easy to use, and an HD video recorder that is AWESOME.

We now have an HD video camcorder, as well - we intend to use it at the gig at Bishop Castle, with the audio plugged 'line in' so that the audio quality is directly from the studio mixer's 'line out.'

It'll be WAY better than a cellphone microphone, and the bass will be tremendous - not to mention the true stereo mix. Thump-thump-thumpety-zoomflackida-tiiisssh...

Liz and I love yas, and good night. :inlove:

LW & Liz :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Gang. Thanks for all of the 'likes,' and, yes - the pictures are jpeg, but, they are high definition (HD). I use a camera app that boosts the megapixels of the photos, and gives you .gif options (very HD, but the photos are hard on memory if your phone's default storage for any media is internal memory - usually found in phones that use carriers like Boost, or MetroPCS) , panorama that's easy to use, and an HD video recorder that is AWESOME.

We now have an HD video camcorder, as well - we intend to use it at the gig at Bishop Castle, with the audio plugged 'line in' so that the audio quality is directly from the studio mixer's 'line out.'

It'll be WAY better than a cellphone microphone, and the bass will be tremendous - not to mention the true stereo mix. Thump-thump-thumpety-zoomflackida-tiiisssh...

Liz and I love yas, and good night. :inlove:

LW & Liz :hug:
Good night @LOveWerks and Liz my friends hope I can catch you tomorrow

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep I do if I vape most commercial ejuices.
Something in most of them.
I went DIY and still have to trash about 70% or so of the flavors I try.
Have no idea what ingredient does it to me but I get sores if I use a flavor I am sensitive to and general inflamation first. Mouth feels puffy and then my taste goes too.

found some flavors I like and that like me and am a happy vaper now.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup. I'm tired. Drove from Missouri to tucumcari nm....

Good night...

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey your brother is a brave man, he has the kind of resolute determination I admire and try to maintain myself. I believe there is a point where someone like your brother says, "enough is enough" and, for the sake of personal dignity and integrity, decides he will be the ultimate master of his own destiny and not a disease. I wish him well and you, strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors