Member For 4 Years
Hi Wolf:)
tumblr_o8ojd9a0QN1tlb56zo1_400.gif
Random funny

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, Hey Vapin, feeling better today?
Yes I am, definitely had all the side effects from the shot but the info about the side effects on line are spot on for me, I suppose they can vary based on age. Just a very sore stomach yesterday, I feel much better today. Overall getting the shot out ways getting the flu.
Thanks for asking Whiskey. :hug:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I am, definitely had all the side effects from the shot but the info about the side effects on line are spot on for me, I suppose they can vary based on age. Just a very sore stomach yesterday, I feel much better today. Overall getting the shot out ways getting the flu.
Thanks for asking Whiskey. :hug:
I am doing good so far, no side effects(knock on wood)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning everyone ! Got nights again this week :mad: TTYL
Good morning Breasy my friend I couldn't do that back and forth shift, I guess you're lucky they don't have a 3rd shift

Morning Whis and Corner Folk. Just stoppin by to say "hi" on my way to the "Y"
Good morning DoDah my friend I hope all is well for you and the bride today
Possibility? A matter of when, I hope. And how big. And whether or not you will need a bigger bed.....
Good morning Wolf my friend good to see you buddy
Hi The Real Sean good to meet you buddy

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning/afternoon Vapin my friend hope you're feeling better buddy
Thanks Jimi, yes 100% back to normal, overcast here today, rain later, in the mid 70's. My dogs are outside just being dogs, me inside watching Misfit Garage and vaping Pina Colada by V3 in my Crown 2, much too overcast to drop a line in the river today, tomorrow is another day.
Thanks for asking. :)

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning Breasy my friend I couldn't do that back and forth shift, I guess you're lucky they don't have a 3rd shift

Good morning DoDah my friend I hope all is well for you and the bride today

Good morning Wolf my friend good to see you buddy

Hi The Real Sean good to meet you buddy
Nice to also have meet you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's 68 here right now a big change compared to last week. I've been cleaning out part of the garden, sure hate to see it go love those fresh organic veggies, still have a few potatoes to dig. I'd much rather be fishing but the best fishing is coming up fall crappies then ice fishing.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh then you are good to go. People over 65 years of age get the largest dose, I have gotten the shot for the past 6-7 years, this is the first year for me that I have had side effects like this. I will get the shot again next year, no doubt.
When you say "people over 65 get the largest dose" do you mean the largest dose of meds or the largest dose of side effects Vapin? I better go get mine before Sunday that's my 65th Bday

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you say "people over 65 get the largest dose" do you mean the largest dose of meds or the largest dose of side effects Vapin? I better go get mine before Sunday that's my 65th Bday
Larger dose of meds, I suppose side affects will vary individual to individual, not really sick, just uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors