Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi :wave:....Thanks! I feel like I'm about 75% deaf in both ears right now, so I have to call my ENT Dr. tomorrow, and hopefully I can get in there (after work:wait:). Dr.'s have to open my Dad back up tomorrow, and fix a "lead" from his new pacemaker (that appears to be coming off according to yesterday morning's X-ray:facepalm:). When it rains......It POURS! :gaah:
Ouch!1 sorry to hear your dad has to go through it again. Sure hope you can get an appt. for your ears tomorrow they can be a real PITA buddy

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
cameringo_2016-09-22_122253.jpg

Lake San Isabel.

cameringo_2016-09-22_121224.jpg

Incredible shot of San Isabel National Park (it's just a small portion of the area).

cameringo_2016-09-22_114444.jpg

Picture from Bishop Castle's third floor (where I will be performing) of the Gift Shop. They have a hanging stained-glass lamp of a blue/purple angel, with a red heart (human/spiritual) dangling below full of bright LED lights; gosh, it is so beautiful. Liz's Christmas present (don't tell her :giggle:)...

Colorado is so beautiful. I'm looking at another gig 5 minutes from the house; the money will be :D (plus tips!), and under-the-table...

Second electric guitar, and 76-key controller for my DAW?

Yup.

LW & Liz (she's attacking the Halloween candy bowl ROTFL) :hug:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 62511

Lake San Isabel.

View attachment 62512

Incredible shot of San Isabel National Park (it's just a small portion of the area).

View attachment 62513

Picture from Bishop Castle's third floor (where I will be performing) of the Gift Shop. They have a hanging stained-glass lamp of a blue/purple angel, with a red heart (human/spiritual) dangling below full of bright LED lights; gosh, it is so beautiful. Liz's Christmas present (don't tell her :giggle:)...

Colorado is so beautiful. I'm looking at another gig 5 minutes from the house; the money will be :D (plus tips!), and under-the-table...

Second electric guitar, and 76-key controller for my DAW?

Yup.

LW & Liz (she's attacking the Halloween candy bowl ROTFL) :hug:

Hiya LW&Liz:wave: Great pictures.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello Pete! .. several computer guys around here it seems.. shout out if you need any questions answered.
Hope you are doing well. I may just do that. I was told to get either a Lenovo or Dell desktop, that they were the better. I have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors