Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait.......................................................9 of them???? OMG:eek::hug:
Yea, the first half dozen I thought it was exhaustion, then the 7th one I lost vision in the bottom of my left eye. Finally saw a MD that ordered the right tests and found I have a genetic issue with my blood, I clot 6-8 times easier than most people. I'm taking Warfarin now and have had no issues for the last 6 months or so.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea, the first half dozen I thought it was exhaustion, then the 7th one I lost vision in the bottom of my left eye. Finally saw a MD that ordered the right tests and found I have a genetic issue with my blood, I clot 6-8 times easier than most people. I'm taking Warfarin now and have had no issues for the last 6 months or so.
Glad your doin good

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I am gonna go to bed early tonight and get some needed sleep, Have a good night guys!!!:wave:<3
tumblr_nhgmpfD4ld1snnj7so1_1280_zpsaoqh6f3l.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got out to go piss, wound up talking with another trucker for 5 hours. Going to bed, gnight

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are still doing tests, we think she had a mini stroke

Sorry to hear. I hope that they determine the cause quickly.

I know TIA's, had 9 of them, she will be OK. :)
Wow, good they found your issue, and glad you bounced back well.

In regards to TIA's, I live with "ok" every day, and everybody's circumstance is too different to give a blanket prognosis based off individual experience. Cause, location, and length of time denied oxygenated blood, all vary the amount of damage and degree of recovery.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all :confused:. Still feel like shit :wait:. Dad's in surgery now for a pacemaker. My sister is keeping me updated via text. They tried to go in through his left side, and it wasn't working. Now, they are going in through his right. Looks like a procedure that was going to take 2 hours, has just become 4 hrs.:rolleyes:. Seems like my Dad.....just CAN'T catch a break:(.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening all. So I have a bad sinus infection and ear infection to go with that (which I already had figured out myself):rolleyes:. I'm on Augmentin XR 1000mg per tablet. I have to take (2) in the morning, and (2) at night for the next 10 days. I also have Ciprodex drops for my ear(s). Not feeling any better yet :blech:.

hmm am currently using the same .. goopy stuff, that Ciprodex..;p

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all :confused:. Still feel like shit :wait:. Dad's in surgery now for a pacemaker. My sister is keeping me updated via text. They tried to go in through his left side, and it wasn't working. Now, they are going in through his right. Looks like a procedure that was going to take 2 hours, has just become 4 hrs.:rolleyes:. Seems like my Dad.....just CAN'T catch a break:(.
I hope he does ok, Kev and recovers from it fast , You are all in my prayers<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors