Member For 4 Years
Good night Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_obwpv5pDdg1qej2n5o1_500.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the V8 on it. Thanks Bro. Rx 200 hits it @ anything I ask. I like 125.
Only reason I didn't like the cubiod. Just couldn't push power like my RX did. I was t to get the DNA version when I'm making some bank again. When I get home I just plan on getting another tank. Starting to degrade the avacado to much.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got here. I was out collecting Bugs with my beard. Little 400 don't feel like a Motorcycle, but it beats walking. :cool::bliss:
I miss mine so much. But the riding seasons about over up here anyway. Got plans to scrape some money for a new scoot for next riding season. Cheaper to pick them up in the off season when the summer premiem wears off

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A new challenge arises. Bought a tube for a bike I am building. They sent the wrong one. Found out the company is Chinese. In Sothern California. Low Rider Bikes are not from China. So I need to speak, White Boy/Mexican/Chinese/to explain to them they sent the wrong tube. This may take Everclear. :confused:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm lookin more into a harley 1200 or bigger. Just something I can make cool I outgrew that 750 already. Need more motor.

I'm larger but not that huge lol

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A d I ment the 650 for you lol I'm done with the xs series bikes. If I get another jap bike I'll get a varogo or something lol

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not a huge person. 225 5'11" . Took to many rain storms & shrunk. Doc says old age. A 600 motor if built right will scare the shit out of a seasoned rider. What you ride is all in your head. :bliss:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just don't want to do more then pipes for motor work on the next bike and I inte d for it to be a mini bagger more or less so mostly highway. It will give me room to grow as a rider and still get me what I want without being over the top. And once I get about ready for more power Ill have more to work with on a 1200 vtwin as far as aftermarket go fast parts are concerned.

I'm plan in on mini apes under hang mirrors nicer pegs, real nice solo saddle brown leather bags. ( on The bike I have in mind anyways)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This top bunk don't get shit for airflow and where not idleing tonight..... Yay sweaty fat dude. Good thing I was gun a take a shower tomorrow...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A Man makes his ride, His ride is a reflection of the man. I am riding less than a 1/4th of what I was. Don't make me less of a Man. ;)
My current whip has swift plastered all over it. Does that mean I'm fast?

For you to get the joke, our trucks are limited to 60 on pedal 62 on cruse:wait:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't degrade a Man. Especially one trying as much as you have. To me I pretty much warn Swift I am passing so they can hang on to the door stickers as I pass so they don't have to stop & pick them up. :cool::banana:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If someone literally blew my door stickers off, I'd just keep rollin. Aslk v as my dot numbers are still there I really don't care lol these trucks are stupid slow. Its almost to the point its dangerous actually. Not so much in the north east but once your west it is.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alrjghty, I gotta get some sleep. Got a bullshit safety lecture tomorrow I gotta get up for. Bit at least there gunna let me play with the trailers. So I'll get some practice at least on backup up. Still not sure weather to be happy for it or to expect complete Bordem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors