Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright, a quick question before I gotta go plug .y phone in, is it normal to be shittib a brick about your first solo run?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Were a big family. Don't believe shit on a CB radio.
No o e really talks anymore.... Most I talked on it was with another swifty at Syracuse when we were shooting the shit but wanted to chill in our trucks. Same o/o I bbqd wit

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have pissed myself more than once. When in doubt slow down. Slow down & turn the CB down. You can come off a mountain 100 times to slow, but just once too fast.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loneliness, solitude. It's Saturday night. Times have changed. Oh well, Princess is upside down crashed out. :bunny::stars::tunez: ZZ Top will save me. :hearts:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
btw... just wanted to say two things.. one.. i can not keep up with this thread... I logged on.. and I am 7 pages behind... sheeeesh...and ...

two..hope everyone has a great weekend !

also.. at 55 .. i have finally figured out that having been told most of my life that I have to learn patience... that patience is a double edged sword..

..... also very highly OVERATED... ;p

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Invited my Dad to come over for dinner. ( :pizza: for us, and a sausage parm. grinder for him). After dinner, he stuck around and BS'd for about 3 hours. He's like a new and improved person since he's gotten his pacemaker :confetti:. He's feeling MUCH better now, and has is having an easier time getting around now and sleep has improved for him too. Thank God something's going right!:)
Freat to hear that Kevin my friend

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I burned some yard pimp over Mesquite while rockin' to old R&Roll. Working on my 3rd 6pk. 16 oz Cobra. Princess goes thru chicken bones like a snow blower. Save it, My Dog My rules. Never hurt the three dogs before her. Party On!
I need a bigger desk. :rolleyes::bliss::banana:
I give my puppers bird bones too. just not the itty bitty ones like the one on a drumstick. I get fussed at alot, but think about it this way, what the hell did dogs live off of before dogfood was invented o_O I mean I understand there are dogs that do need a special diet. Like super small dogs and dogs with health related digestive issues, but healthy normal dogs? :D My mom freaks out at me but blah, My dog, My rules. :D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning corner:wave:<3

tumblr_o8k6atuAUU1qb3o4to1_500_zpsiqrua06t.jpg

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Little tidbit of random info for everyone. If your world starts to warp or you start seeing really crazy shit, blame it on Elon Musk. Since there is a very small chance we may be in a "Matrix" he has hired scientists to break us out of it. And that was the random tidbit of the day.

Sorry for double posting.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I give my puppers bird bones too. just not the itty bitty ones like the one on a drumstick. I get fussed at alot, but think about it this way, what the hell did dogs live off of before dogfood was invented o_O I mean I understand there are dogs that do need a special diet. Like super small dogs and dogs with health related digestive issues, but healthy normal dogs? :D My mom freaks out at me but blah, My dog, My rules. :D
Damn strait. I break the spur bone off the leg also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors