Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hellllllooooooo
tumblr_ne9zmp2pus1rmy8o3o1_540_zpse8quzve5.gif

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The thought that there is people of my blood line still left on this planet means more to me than tongue can tell. Yes you wonderful folks are My family, that can't will not ever change. They might be wonderful people, might be pricks, I don't know yet. I know for fact you all are wonderful people. Wait & see. I have pretty much put the Frog under my wing. I know he will make us all proud as a HI way Hero. Everything we have gets here by Truck. :cool::bliss:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The thought that there is people of my blood line still left on this planet means more to me than tongue can tell. Yes you wonderful folks are My family, that can't will not ever change. They might be wonderful people, might be pricks, I don't know yet. I know for fact you all are wonderful people. Wait & see. I have pretty much put the Frog under my wing. I know he will make us all proud as a HI way Hero. Everything we have gets here by Truck. :cool::bliss:
:bunny:

Never get to use boing rabbit so why not.

Gunna go get the truck set up

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was sittin' on Tux pads, the pain was down below, The FDA just left, why do they always show? The blood loss was bad, like never before, must be election time. Why Me? Planet P Why Me, rotfl Heavy duty stereo goin on. :bingo::bunny::stars2:

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thunder cunts at her bullshit again. I just decided that because my trucks been sitting, it needs a regen at 5am and I'm sure all my air bled out of the tanks from sitting so I'll have to build air before rolling. I should probably do a 4 point to triple check my service brakes just to be on the safe side..... I can be vindictive. My moms worse.... I don't feel any ounce of pitth for what is about to hit that stupid bitches world once my mom starts.

Gotta get up in the morning to go back to work. Gnight everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors