Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Things are off to a great start... Got lost as all fuck, finally got here and instead of a nice easy drop and hook, its a live load. Had to sweep out the trailer.. Bumped the dock. That part wasent to bad. But still I wasent expecting to do that lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice here too, the colors of the tree's are amazing, I have never seen them this vibrant, due to dry conditions all summer.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just east of Charlottesville VA, the Blue Ridge Mountains, when the change comes people from around the World flock here to see and take pics.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_obwz09BmJr1s8wyupo1_400.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
T
Frog do a good job & they will give you a nice truck to drive soon. Just dropped 64.00 on 18650's to support my Hobby. I just got to get a bigger desk. :wait::banana:
There version of nice truck is one where the truck damn near drives itself. No thanks. I'll keep the shiternational if my other choice is an auto with so many automated features that it could pass for optimus primes blue collar brother...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had a Pete with an auto for about 10 minutes. Give me a truck to drive or get another driver. :mad:
Bassicly what I'll tell swift when they try to shove me in an auto. Fuck that noise. I'm not a fucking steering wheel holder like the 20 people who walked by my truck sense I got here in sweat pants and flip flops

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors