Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDDDD I'm broken down....

5th wheel won't fuckin lock onto the trailer.... Damn pos

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello???????????
tumblr_n9egbjTRT91s1v3r1o1_400.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm here. Parked at our terminal in Gary Indiana. I'm less then an hour away from my destination. Gunna sleep here and head out around 7 am. Then sit. They tried to give me a 77 mile load. I had to go 100 miles just to pick it it. Fuck that. I told them I'm not a daycab lol. Isn't worth me waistin hours on it.

Also enjoyed a very nice conversation with another driver for about 100miles or so till he headed north for Chicago. That was nice. Finally got to really use my cb that I spent money on lol

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like my damn foots falling apart. The entire ball of my left foot is just dead skin falling off and peeling....

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What's confusing me is that I hardley use this foot. It just sits there until a stop. And considering I had a weird dream where a hole developed in my foot and I could see inside me foot, while not exactly biolovicly correct in my dream still was kinda freaky and to be honest has me conserned about my sanity, has not freaked me out enoight not to sleep.

Gnigt everyone.

P.sy phone really sucks today so excise the abnormally high amount of typoa

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just as I finish typing that and about to turn the light of my low air alarm goes off.... Wtf? I wasent even idleing. And how the hell did I loose about 60 psi of air in my primary and secondary tanks..... Fuck I hate this truck. I want a Peter built god damnit. Preferably a 13 spd but I'd take a 10 if anyone feels like playing Santa....

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did I mention the Pete I want is a 379 with a 70inch sleeper in metallic royal purple and chrome everythin strung up with chicken lights brighter then an Xmas tree?

Alright I idled for a min built my air back up and obsessively watched my air gauges and I think I'm alright if it happens again truck ain't moving no further then the shop when I wake up. Ahouldent loose that much air in that short of time. Hell I still had 70 psi in both tanks after the truck sat for 4 days...

Good night...... Again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors