Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At the reciver. So if any of you buy your Campbell's products at dollar tree, your welcome. :cool:

Just bumped the dock for what was supposed to be a drop and hook.... Fuck this.. They keep telling me drop and hook and its live loads unloads....

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At the reciver. So if any of you buy your Campbell's products at dollar tree, your welcome. :cool:

Just bumped the dock for what was supposed to be a drop and hook.... Fuck this.. They keep telling me drop and hook and its live loads unloads....
That's when you unhook, and pull the fuck away haha
morning everyone. Just now for home from job 2

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's when you unhook, and pull the fuck away haha
morning everyone. Just now for home from job 2

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
I learned a while ago to just say fuck it....

Eating some brakefast

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Where I'm sitting is a true cluster fuck. Cbs on fire with people trying to get Round 3 difrent truck acedents and a nasty 4 wheeler wreck.....

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ah Frog, could be worse. Have you ever unloaded a whole trailer by yourself box by box? I have, it's fun.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ah Frog, could be worse. Have you ever unloaded a whole trailer by yourself box by box? I have, it's fun.
I wasent angry or any thing. Dollar trees good at getin drivers unloaded. Im just getin tired of swift saying d&h yet its live...

There also trying to get me to take a load to ky that has a 200m restriction, I countered it twice for hos reasons but they can't make it earlier and they tried to pit it on me again but making it even worse. I'm not walking into that trap of choosing between running outlaw or a service failure for not going 200 miles before I gotta take a 10...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After a qui k Google the price for the TV isn't bad at all.... Still tho...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_obnh11o6cE1vckqu3o1_500.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Myqualcomm won't get me a route (I'm forced to follow the stupid thing sayin I'll have to go on a restricted road... But I found no clerence issues when I looked at my big book of maps.... So I wonder how long this shit will take Syracuse to figure out. I just can't seem to win today...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow. I can see why my qualcamm didn't route me. 3 fucking 13-6 bridges that I scraped under. Crawled in 5th gear flashers on bags dumped.... Fuck that shit. And also I gotta wait till 1:30..... Seesh. I'm fine gwttin detention pay tho

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Family! Well awake till 6:00 slept till 9:am. Gonna save lives, follow Princess lead, and take a nap so I don't choke some asshole to death that desperately needs it. ;)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Family! Well awake till 6:00 slept till 9:am. Gonna save lives, follow Princess lead, and take a nap so I don't choke some asshole to death that desperately needs it. ;)
Or if you really just want to strangle someone, lots of decent candidates here...

I don't speak spanish..... Don't fu king start yelling at me in Spanish in the middle of a fucking sentence. I'm a little to far north for that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors