Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nvdeue1EKu1qb3v7ho1_1280.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just looking right now, gotta build the vape budget up again, I'll tuck that coupon away though, just in case:blowkiss:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It only took them a half hour to clamp onto my trailer...... This is gunna take awhile....:wait:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They have 2 speeds. Don't piss em' off. I know you won't like the other one
Idk. I might. I'll end up sleeping in this dock if they take any longer then 3 hours 45 min. As it is I'm just gunna sleep in there staging area cus I know I won't find parking around here past an hour ago...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They finally started loading me.... Holy crap this place takes forever

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright I'm going to bed. These people better not wake me up or heads will roll.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning, @Whiskey - and all Corner Folk. @Whiskey - I was in the middle of a post when you :wave: at me the other day... I had to log out, as I'd been summoned by Liz to take her to the pharmacy. It's been busy around here lately...

Electricians installing our solar? :crazy:. The local permit guy failed them twice, between last Thursday - and Sunday!

The permits and inspections fellow stuck around - until they got it right. :giggle:

Our 6 kW solar setup - supposedly finished weeks ago - is finally done. Now, we have to wait for the power company to install a SECOND meter. :xD:

Estimated time before the meter is installed: three days, to A MONTH. :cuss2:

The power company apparently has a low regard for people that implement solar energy for their homes. :crazy:

We've had to CLEAN up behind the electricians, since they had to come back and COMPLETE the installation. They had told us WEEKS AGO that they were "...done, and waiting for the inspection."

Here we are. Good morning.:D

LW & Liz :hug:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, @Whiskey - and all Corner Folk. @Whiskey - I was in the middle of a post when you :wave: at me the other day... I had to log out, as I'd been summoned by Liz to take her to the pharmacy. It's been busy around here lately...

Electricians installing our solar? :crazy:. The local permit guy failed them twice, between last Thursday - and Sunday!

The permits and inspections fellow stuck around - until they got it right. :giggle:

Our 6 kW solar setup - supposedly finished weeks ago - is finally done. Now, we have to wait for the power company to install a SECOND meter. :xD:

Estimated time before the meter is installed: three days, to A MONTH. :cuss2:

The power company apparently has a low regard for people that implement solar energy for their homes. :crazy:

We've had to CLEAN up behind the electricians, since they had to come back and COMPLETE the installation. They had told us WEEKS AGO that they were "...done, and waiting for the inspection."

Here we are. Good morning.:D

LW & Liz :hug:
Good to hear back from you, solar(NICE) contractors, not so much....LOL
Allo all. @Whiskey Did you ever try that custom firmware?

Not yet, I completely forgot about it:facepalm::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors