Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Greetings from Columbus. Fucking office dick won't take my paper work. I'm 34 dead on my drives. " if we give it to a heavier truck itight scale wrong" I have him the paperwork and told him its legal, its at it's final its officially not my problem. Fuck this guy. I'm going the fuck to bed before I reach through the window and strangle the bastered

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My dear friend, @ sometime I was paid to scare the shit out of a punk that needed it. Put a Mickey in his beer. Had a friend with a big boat. Tied his ass up like a hog. He woke up in the Gulf of Mexico. Your Family is tired of your shit, they hired me to make you go away. Your a prick, in a few more miles your going to be a dead prick. Begging don't work so save it. Tied two concrete blocks to a rope. Then around his ankle. There was a second rope he could not see tied to the Transom. My friend & I threw his ass over the side. He screamed like a child as he went over. We hauled his ass back on board. Next time fucker, there won't be an extra rope. For real/ truth.
Still got that boat for this office prick?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
444. Damn thing. She designed stuff for Cummins. I made shit work. Without her is almost more than I can take. Damn.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_nmspr0iivi1rt8qn0o1_500_zpse59did9l.jpg

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I give them Superuser access to their Android smartphones - so that they can give only basic information to their carrier, remove bloatware, and... hopefully... become developers. I worked with an independent team writing command code to enable Beats Audio to be imported into earlier OSs like Froyo and Gingerbread.
That was fun. After Ice Cream Sandwich, however, it became readily apparent that Google wanted COMPLETE control of the Web. :cuss2:

Rooting phones is a holy calling in my book. :) Before I even put the SIM in, it is going to be rooted. It IS getting harder to do. Thankfully, Linux is just about ready to become a practical option for smartphones.

I run a Linux based OS on my wireless router, A Linksys wrt54gV1. Power increase of 300%, ability to use it as a wireless repeater, or even a super powerful network adapter.

The software is free, and can be loaded on many different routers.

https://openwrt.org/

I even put an OS on a digital camera, and was able to play Doom, and Galaga on my cheap Kodak.

I want Linux on my mod.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got another half hour before I got hours again. Then I gotta go get a trailer, bring it back to Columbus terminal then hual ass to albany

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OK now they took my Albany run off me why idk. And now I'm doing fuck if I know. I don't think they know and I sure as shit know I have no clue what I'm doing so wtf is actually going on?

The horse is in the pudding....

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got a plan. Kinda. Loads staying mine. But the shop here won't have me up and running soon enough for me to make my delivery. So I'm gunaa go to our Jonestown terminal about 2 hours away from the delivery where it could be repowered with a daycab if needed. Plus I like that terminal better. So I'm gunna vet some sleep as I'm a full drive away from Harrisburg and asicly get rollin whenever I wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors