Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hellllllllllllllloooooooooo.....boo
tumblr_odpucjlMfg1twzqm0o1_500_zps1dtjg639.gif

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Whiskey, have you noticed that the message count does not increase some times, take a look back at you and me for the last several posts.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a big one, a girl , the size of a cabbage patch kid, I saved up some type of proof of purchase cut outs to send away for it free with so many purchases, I still have that one, its in with my Boyds bears.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a big one, a girl , the size of a cabbage patch kid, I saved up some type of proof of purchase cut outs to send away for it free with so many purchases, I still have that one, its in with my Boyds bears.
That's nice, as I remember I have a boy with blue hair and a girl with pink hair.
When they first came out, they were very popular, saw them everywhere.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll take a picture of that one and 2 other dolls I got back several years ago, you'll die laughing when you see what they are

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geez, I can remember when the knock offs hit back in the day, parents everywhere were trying to pawn them off on there kids. There was a real rebellion back then. :facepalm:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thumbnail_IMG_12071_zpsxpadtasm.jpg

Troll kidz
thumbnail_IMG_12081_zpsadkxunz5.jpg

Special gold edition of beenie babies (I have several and only collect the gold editions)
thumbnail_IMG_12091_zpsjbwc7ejv.jpg

And these I found at a drug store many many years ago, they talk (George Bush & Hillary Clinton) I think they will be worth something...LOL

Never take the tags off them if you are collecting them.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thumbnail_IMG_12071_zpsxpadtasm.jpg

Troll kidz
thumbnail_IMG_12081_zpsadkxunz5.jpg

Special gold edition of beenie babies (I have several and only collect the gold editions)
thumbnail_IMG_12091_zpsjbwc7ejv.jpg

And these I found at a drug store many many years ago, they talk (George Bush & Hillary Clinton) I think they will be worth something...LOL

Never take the tags off them if you are collecting them.
No doubt, they will be worth a lot, probably already are!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all. Vape mail today! I have a silver Limitless but ordered a Plus this time. I have a custom made box coming hopefully this week so got this to go on it. Can't wait to try it out!
4010efd53cb2b9ba3da51c6991411020.jpg

Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just bobtailed from where I dropped the trailer and I'm at our Jonestown pa terminal. Now I get to hurry up and wait for a while longer..... thank god for brake down pay or else id get shit. It's still shit but it's less shit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors