Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just bobtailed from where I dropped the trailer and I'm at our Jonestown pa terminal. Now I get to hurry up and wait for a while longer..... thank god for brake down pay or else id get shit. It's still shit but it's less shit....
It's giving you more knowledge as a part of a new lifestyle. You made it. Some don't. Life has bumps. Also clouds.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Frog 0/0's get zilch for time lost, just a huge bill to fix it. Be happy. And keep your bitchin on this phone. Your a boss now. Act like it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Logging off, have a great night Corner <3:wave:
tumblr_o4cbirmvPw1uk5v8qo1_250_zpsgcg8vnys.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Frog 0/0's get zilch for time lost, just a huge bill to fix it. Be happy. And keep your bitchin on this phone. Your a boss now. Act like it.
here they get a loner truck so they can keep running.... ontop of the same brakedown pay i get witch covers the loaner...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm also afraid of what this could mean. If I'm just starting to have problems with this rig how long will I be sitting instead of running the next time it brakes

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They might be seeing what your made of. I was given a pos kw & ate breakdown alley. Kept my contempt to myself. I got a new kw that had the plastic still on the seats.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
99% of the time the manufacturing company will chain the load for you. They want to make sure it's safe. Ask them. They do it all the time, you don't. It's all good.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd kill for a kw. The ride quality in this shiternational leaves a lot to be desired. It's not like I'm hitching and moaning to ever one I see. Just here so I don't explode.

If I drive long enough on roads that rant perfect I start to actually get nauseous....

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suck the company tit. They raise my pay& make life better for me. I think their assholes with money. What I think about them I keep to myself. And i built my bank roll. Evil fuckin smile.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We bought a new custom road tractor in 1.5 years. Wife made good bucks. We did gravy runs till she got sick. Lasted 8 years. Freightliner is my choice as I drove them & worked on them most of my life.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Freight shakers arnt bad. But I just love peterbuilts. Not really sure why. Oh yeah there comfy, ride real nice, there comfy, their good looking, there comfy as fuck.....

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Freight shakers arnt bad. But I just love peterbuilts. Not really sure why. Oh yeah there comfy, ride real nice, there comfy, their good looking, there comfy as fuck.....
It's a Ford & Chevy thing. I love them both, drove them both. Had bad luck with Petes. KW is a favorite, had two. Well the Bank let me use them, rotfl.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a Ford & Chevy thing. I love them both, drove them both. Had bad luck with Petes. KW is a favorite, had two. Well the Bank let me use them, rotfl.
To each his own. I prefer petes. No hate against kw tho, like I said I'd kill to be in one right now.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I truly love vapin. Got my horn out. Can't make it do as much as I used too. Still pretty good. CTA tunes are great. (Chicago) for younger folks.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm head in to bed. Not feel in to great. I bet it was 8 hours of shaking and bouncing and bouncing more. It's bad...

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Advice that was found the hard way. Your superior to me. That is what All Fathers want. Make your Child better than You.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can stand & vape on the step of my International Cab Over, while backing into the dock, in the blinding snow. Pretty much it. except for, Rotflmao. :inlove::bingo:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like I will have one of those weeks. Lube on the left, tissues on the right, help yourself. IRS Agents please sign my guest book. Rotfl

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need an atomic beem rim. That fuckin Idiot says they are tough. Scares cracks off. I have shot that barrel so much, about all that is left is sand. Liars piss me off bad.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 4g again, yea. Gonna find a way to smoke their money grubbin' ass. 8 gigs is like a teaspoon of data today. Get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors