Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, plain colors...They were in their clearance bin's for $9 . I may go pick up another if they still have them on Friday, they roll up and close with velcro

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_ob2gcc59g61smd1k9o1_400.gif

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the lighter side, my message count is wonkers again, I honestly think I should be showing 20,000 plus! :giggle:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well a Bro had a bad day. 1 parking meter 1354.00 discharge of a firearm 125.00 suspended weapon permit 60 days, anger counseling 75.00 glad it was not me, priceless.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just installed a complete new radio setup for another swifty. Got free Chinese food for my troubles.

Also got into a small argument with an old dude at the loves when I told him that the very fact that he took his radio out of the truck is part of the reason the duck heads took over 19. We need more old truckers on the radio to help keep it alive. Instead by turning their heads, they just help kill it. But no, you running away from the problem instead of fighting it isn't doing it any harm at all. It was really kinda sad to see an old hand turn into one of the steering wheel holders real truckers protest.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm mud bridge radio operator 97. Still listen in Houston &
I'll leave my ears on 19. I'll end up with a big radio eventually. And I'm getting the basic idea on setups as a whole so my range will only get better.

I'm head in to bed, only reason I have pants on is I needed to go take a dump.

That's the only thing I don't like about trucking. I gotta put pants on to go to the bathroom....

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Love this time of year. Star gazing rocks.
I'd love to be parked out in the middle of Kansas at this one loves where its the only thing for 100 miles north or south on that road and the only thing east or west of ya is corn and or cows. Never saw so many stars. Or that one little hidy hole on that .ca route I forget out of barstow. That was a truly beautiful sky. I'll give California that one. AND ONLY THAT ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors