Not open for further replies.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning, @Whiskey; @Kevin H.; @Breazy_Com; @Vapin4Joy; @RatRacer; @Markw4mms; @celticluvr; @Saddletramp1200; @always9988; @Jimi; and the rest of our folk in the Happy Corner.

Liz has me trapped into watching The Walking Dead every night on AMC, from 6 pm on. I said:

"Hon? Why don't we watch their special, The Walking Dead - The Road So Far? That'll cover everything until Season 7's debut this coming Sunday."

I was met with: :wait:

Oh, well. We are approaching All Hallow's Eve. I've already created songs that I'll be playing on our front enclosed porch. SCARY ONES. Kids today don't scare as easily as we did back in the day; so, lots of makeup; scary music, played by myself live. A ghost, once nudged by the front door opening, that makes haunting sounds; LED lights in its face, shining in a circle, spinning. A skeleton, like @Whiskey's (?), that you can pose and make a great scene. Spinning LED lights - remote controlled - that will create a multicolored effect, similar to a disco ball. Two 48" fluorescent black lights, two tubes each - to make eight psychedelic holo posters glow brightly - one of which, is a picture from The Walking Dead - with a 'Walker' character in the throes of eating a human arm.

Many graveyard and skull posters. One is a poster of John Lennon - that's for me :D.

We have a phone that looks like vintage 1920s-style, that will speak to you when you pick it up. "I know who you are... mm..mm..mm..ha..ha..ha.ha..ha..haaaaa... Don't hang up the phone (fast 1970s-esque fast busy signal ensues)! I'm right behind you... mwah-hah-hah-hah-haaaaaahhh!" Two skeleton dogs, made of ceramic pottery... one sitting, with a 'Zombie Times' newspaper in its mouth; another, appearing to howl.

Fun, fun, fun.

Good morning / afternoon, everyone :cool:...

LW & Liz :hug:

Last edited:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone. Ok had some temporary peace with the kid for 33 days. Started acting up last night so I remote wiped his IPhone. He stayed at the place he's been in but I don't expect it to last but you never know. I really don't need all these additional headaches ! TTYL

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, @Whiskey; @Kevin H.; @Breazy_Com; @Vapin4Joy; @RatRacer; @Markw4mms; @celticluvr; @Saddletramp1200; @always9988; @Jimi; and the rest of our folk in the Happy Corner.

Liz has me trapped into watching The Walking Dead every night on AMC, from 6 pm on. I said:

"Hon? Why don't we watch their special, The Walking Dead - The Road So Far? That'll cover everything until Season 7's debut this coming Sunday."

I was met with: :wait:

Oh, well. We are approaching All Hallow's Eve. I've already created songs that I'll be playing on our front enclosed porch. SCARY ONES. Kids today don't scare as easily as we did back in the day; so, lots of makeup; scary music, played by myself live. A ghost, once nudged by the front door opening, that makes haunting sounds; LED lights in its face, shining in a circle, spinning. A skeleton, like @Whiskey's (?), that you can pose and make a great scene. Spinning LED lights - remote controlled - that will create a multicolored effect, similar to a disco ball. Two 48" fluorescent black lights, two tubes each - to make eight psychedelic holo posters glow brightly - one of which, is a picture from The Walking Dead - with a 'Walker' character in the throes of eating a human arm.

Many graveyard and skull posters. One is a poster of John Lennon - that's for me :D.

We have a phone that looks like vintage 1920s-style, that will speak to you when you pick it up. "I know who you are... mm..mm..mm..ha..ha..ha.ha..ha..haaaaa... Don't hang up the phone (fast 1970s-esque fast busy signal ensues)! I'm right behind you... mwah-hah-hah-hah-haaaaaahhh!" Two skeleton dogs, made of ceramic pottery... one sitting, with a 'Zombie Times' newspaper in its mouth; another appearing to howl.

Fun. fun, fun.

Good morning / afternoon, everyone :cool:...

Howdy LW. :wave:

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got back from a meeting. Inner peace reigns supreme. Yesterday, a psychiatric appointment. More inner peace :giggle:. I'm going to take a quick nap (since the '90s, it's been called a 'power nap.' Like my old bumper sticker used to read: Die Yuppie Scum).

Even though I own a sumptuous home with Liz, and live in an area that's like 'inland paradise,' I'm still very Bohemian. The car we drive is fifteen years old, and it's paid for. I may have spent some money on musical gear recently, but, I got exactly what I needed, and I spent less than $800.

I never spend beyond my means. My mail is choked with credit card offers, but, I've only got one; and, I pay it off monthly. Up and up my credit limit goes. I only use it when I really need it. I know that I live in a nation where capitalism is king, and people have fewer rights than corporations - but, I won't fall into that trap. I've been there. So:

Nap time :wave:.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's kind of a game for me. I read watch reviews & when the price drops I buy one. But once & awhile I just have to get one. The smaller version I already have is perfect too. 31.00 is damn cheap when I factor in just how nice the atomizer really is. Princess is jealous because I have not paid any attention to her in the last 10 minutes. Brat Dog, I love her so. My neighbor/ friend lost his last dog yesterday. Parvo killed her. Hell I would have paid for her shots if I had known she was not protected. Dude makes 40.00 an hour, I just don't understand people like that. :(

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's kind of a game for me. I read watch reviews & when the price drops I buy one. But once & awhile I just have to get one. The smaller version I already have is perfect too. 31.00 is damn cheap when I factor in just how nice the atomizer really is. Princess is jealous because I have not paid any attention to her in the last 10 minutes. Brat Dog, I love her so. My neighbor/ friend lost his last dog yesterday. Parvo killed her. Hell I would have paid for her shots if I had known she was not protected. Dude makes 40.00 an hour, I just don't understand people like that. :(
Make sure yours has the parvo vaccination, that is contagious and walking around the area can spread it to your dog, the virus stays alive up to 2 years (live)

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't get this antenna tuned for the life of me now that I have an swr meter installed. I need to shorten the whip. But I don't have any wire cutter strong enough for it and my buddy went home so I can't borrow any of his tools now.....

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night corner:wave:<3
tumblr_n3gtahDnp91qkra3ro1_500_zps9mrpxg0e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors