Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone. Just got home from hospital. While I was in Illinois I caught double pneumonia. It has been a rough road for a while. Hope everyone is doing well:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Ohhhh Pete, I am so glad you are ok
27_zpsm7dtytpe.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Figures I'd get atleast one shirty store. I show up and they fucking scatter... god i hate that. Do your god damn job. And these lazy mother fuckers are almost always the people bitching for hand outs the loudest....

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found out something about the Steam Crave Supreme I didn't know. Never had a tank with "juice control" before. Not sure how it worked. Left it on a Mod while Princess & I went & picked up dinner. Juice control was on half way. Poured out on the Mod onto the table. Not even pissed. Live & learn. Close the juice control when not in use. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Figures I'd get atleast one shirty store. I show up and they fucking scatter... god i hate that. Do your god damn job. And these lazy mother fuckers are almost always the people bitching for hand outs the loudest.... I vote kill them. Better the world
Well Driver, depending on the delivery amount you can just do it, or if it's a lot call Your glorious leader &tell him you want combat pay & someone to help you. Don't get mad. It solves nothing.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well Driver, depending on the delivery amount you can just do it, or if it's a lot call Your glorious leader &tell him you want combat pay & someone to help you. Don't get mad. It solves nothing.
I walked around to the front, went in back, opened the door, put the dock plate down, and just went up to someone and asked where the electric pallet Jack is. Then like 3 managers shown up and shit finally got done. I also pointed out the guy who scattered. It was some re re. He got told to go home lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors