Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Awww. Love Chinese. Ordered a wad of Chinese the other night. I'm still eating mine. Lllllove their lettuce wraps with plum sauce.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had some pasta thing. It was decent. Flirting with the pizza girl was better tho.

I'm gunna get some sleep. I better not get anyone banging on my sleeper. They will be dead people. I need my sleeps.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good late evening/early morning, Corner Folk.

Liz is out, and I'm getting ready to be. So, here are two pics for everyone - dog and vape lovers:

cameringo_2016-10-14_120615.jpg

Are they cute, or what? Java (Irish Setter/Chow Mix) on left, Laddy (Australian Shepherd) on right. Sappy dogs...

cameringo_2016-10-20_213459.jpg
Two new iPV 6Xs (mine, in photo: black, to match my new Uwell Crown (v 2) with Chuffer; Liz's, purple-metallic, to go with her brass/copper Uwell Crown v 1).

These iPV 6Xs have Yihi SX330-F6 chipsets with the latest firmware (when the iPV 6X model name flashes on the OLED screen in FULL SCREEN SIZE during bootup - it is the latest iteration of the operating system, according to pioneer4you, and KMG).

The tastiest two-battery box mod I've ever owned. Better than Wismec and Sigelei (bought 'em, tried 'em, took 'em back - I love the manager at Vapor Source; he lets us take his personal box mods - and pay first, should we break or fry them... if we like 'em, we return the personal box mods, and get new ones out of the box; if not, we go to something else... like the iPV 6 Xs).

The new OS is so battery-friendly in the iPV 6Xs. The iPV 7 box mods looked GREAT; but, so was the price ($447 for two w/tax, with discount). The battery life in the two 18650 battery iPV 6Xs lasted longer than the three battery Wismec RX200Ss we had. Twelve hours, with a 'quarter tank' to spare. Amazing - even at 80-90 Watts!

The iPV 6X is slightly larger and wider than the eLeaf iStick 50! The batteries slide in from the bottom; with an interesting attached sliding door, that click-locks in place when closed.

The 510 connector is located DEAD CENTER at the top of this tiny box mod, capable of 200 Watts max output. The tank mod is protected all of the way around, and the weight distribution guarantees a relatively safe fall and CLUNK... :eek:

When in 'joule mode,' you can set the temp, offset, and wire type. However, in 'TCR Manual Mode,' you can even adjust the temp for...

Kanthal. Not too hot, though :confused:.

The wire in the Uwell coils are unique - stainless, with a NiChrome core (or so I've been told).

I've gone past sleep time, again. I've caught up in the thread, since my last post. Good morning, @Whiskey and Crew. :D

LW & Liz :hug:

FranC

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
EhgTVGi.png

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Liz is out, and I'm getting ready to be. So, here are two pics for everyone - dog and vape lovers:

View attachment 64431

Are they cute, or what? Java (Irish Setter/Chow Mix) on left, Laddy (Australian Shepherd) on right. Sappy dogs...

View attachment 64432
Two new iPV 6Xs (mine, in photo: black, to match my new Uwell Crown (v 2) with Chuffer; Liz's, purple-metallic, to go with her brass/copper Uwell Crown v 1).

These iPV 6Xs have Yihi SX330-F6 chipsets with the latest firmware (when the iPV 6X model name flashes on the OLED screen in FULL SCREEN SIZE during bootup - it is the latest iteration of the operating system, according to pioneer4you, and KMG).

The tastiest two-battery box mod I've ever owned. Better than Wismec and Sigelei (bought 'em, tried 'em, took 'em back - I love the manager at Vapor Source; he lets us take his personal box mods - and pay first, should we break or fry them... if we like 'em, we return the personal box mods, and get new ones out of the box; if not, we go to something else... like the iPV 6 Xs).

The new OS is so battery-friendly in the iPV 6Xs. The iPV 7 box mods looked GREAT; but, so was the price ($447 for two w/tax, with discount). The battery life in the two 18650 battery iPV 6Xs lasted longer than the three battery Wismec RX200Ss we had. Twelve hours, with a 'quarter tank' to spare. Amazing - even at 80-90 Watts!

The iPV 6X is slightly larger and wider than the eLeaf iStick 50! The batteries slide in from the bottom; with an interesting attached sliding door, that click-locks in place when closed.

The 510 connector is located DEAD CENTER at the top of this tiny box mod, capable of 200 Watts max output. The tank mod is protected all of the way around, and the weight distribution guarantees a relatively safe fall and CLUNK... :eek:

When in 'joule mode,' you can set the temp, offset, and wire type. However, in 'TCR Manual Mode,' you can even adjust the temp for...

The wire in the Uwell coils are unique - stainless, with a NiChrome core (or so I've been told).

I've gone past sleep time, again. I've caught up in the thread, since my last post. Good morning, @Whiskey and Crew. :D

Good morning LW&Liz:coffee::wave: Hope you both are doing well.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have heard of an old legend that if Donuts are less than a month old, dipping them in coffee brings them back. I don't think that green stuff is frosting tho. :confused:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's what I know. The kid left the program he was in after 33 days of being clean. He's doing some things he hasn't done before that indicate he's on a suicide mission. He sold everything he had including his phone. The selling the phone thing is the indicator he's not planning on coming back from this. Prior to this he would never part with his phone. I found out he was brought in by ambulance to a hospital in Sommerset NJ. Overdose but he left. I filed a missing persons with the New Brunswick police department. I really don't know how this is going to end up this time but I'm getting ready for the phone call that's not going to be good news. My best hope is that the police get a hold of him or he gets locked up for something before he dies. I'll talk to you guys later.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's what I know. The kid left the program he was in after 33 days of being clean. He's doing some things he hasn't done before that indicate he's on a suicide mission. He sold everything he had including his phone. The selling the phone thing is the indicator he's not planning on coming back from this. Prior to this he would never part with his phone. I found out he was brought in by ambulance to a hospital in Sommerset NJ. Overdose but he left. I filed a missing persons with the New Brunswick police department. I really don't know how this is going to end up this time but I'm getting ready for the phone call that's not going to be good news. My best hope is that the police get a hold of him or he gets locked up for something before he dies. I'll talk to you guys later.
OMG Breazy
crying_80_anim_gif_zps5wg90h7q.gif

IDJoel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning Corner... Breazy; my heart is breaking for you and your son. I can't even begin to fathom the heartache you must be going through. Know my thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My heart goes out to you and my prayers are going up for you and your Son Brother. I've been in that seat you're in with a loved one and I've caused loved ones to be in it from my actions as well. Hope and pray for a good ending.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

((((((Breezy))))))

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just get on the store PA & say: Attention shoppers, the first 100 of you to move your damn car most likely won't have to walk home. :cool:
Made it out. Surprisingly I actually have an idea on how to get brought tight spots now o_O had no idea I had that skill.

Also got a lot better at backing... 4 blindside off of the street will do that I guesse.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And now I sit.... started my clock to early.... god damn it. Not my fault I had to start my clock when I agreed with the store that I'd be out as soon as my ten was up... uggg

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May the one who blessed our ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel and Leah, bless and heal those who are ill. May the Blessed Holy One be filled with compassion for their health to be restored and their strength to be revived. May God swiftly send them a complete renewal of body and spirit, and let us say, Amen.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 64431

View attachment 64432

Great looking setup, Hey, I got the Iridescent Crown II from Vaper Royalty, it is sweat!
http://www.vaperoyalty.com/uwell-crown-2-ii-sub-ohm-tank-black-chrome/

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry Breazy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors