Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make the code Monkeys be efficient again. Don't screw with an old trashy biker. Way to many ways to reduce data thru the server & restore it on the user terminal. Old don't mean harmless. (As long as we get a nap).

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9 feet long. 3" off the ground. 86 horses. Lady magnet. I built them. She got the look that kills. 45 k out the fuckin door. What I do. Don't tell me you love me rotfl:bunny:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner :wave:<3
tumblr_ocla86IqOl1uuaaico1_500_zpshaylkh7s.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worst time for me is winter. Happy happy, joy , joy. I got phyco dog to take the edge off. Wish someone needed me. But not going to happen. Way it is. It's cool.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm happy. Wal-Mart dedicated needs help and they reached out to me. It don't pay me more. Yet. If I can get in good with them and officially move over to the dedicated run I'll be making .52$ a mile with stop pay. It won't be otr but I'll still sleep in the truck. But I like that money. As company driver I can clear 1100 a week on that run easy. O/O can clear 3k profit on it. Ooooo I like where this can lead

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm happy. Wal-Mart dedicated needs help and they reached out to me. It don't pay me more. Yet. If I can get in good with them and officially move over to the dedicated run I'll be making .52$ a mile with stop pay. It won't be otr but I'll still sleep in the truck. But I like that money. As company driver I can clear 1100 a week on that run easy. O/O can clear 3k profit on it. Ooooo I like where this can lead
See I told ya.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made 2.18 a mile to a naturist resort with my wife of course. Ate like wealthy people, treated like family. Not a bad weekend.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Whis and Corner Folk. Too nice a day to spend inside. I hate winter but these slightly cooler temps do tend to make me a little frisky. Looks like the tripple digit temps are gone for a while.
Yes, praise the lord. The front yard swale has finally dried out, now that the daily rains have departed, that I can now get the mower in there to knock down the mini meadow that had formed. Going to be different without the lily pads, arrowhead and cattails.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And my rigs waiting on parts..... wonder what parts they are and how long it will take to get them...

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Morning Family! Oh the bad luck, the rim on my electric bike broke after about 15 miles. So much money, so much work. & I didn't even get a kiss. :blowkiss: I will fix it. Never give up, that is what the Bastards expect you to do. :banana::bliss:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just saw a Texas State Trooper Whining about how hard it was to catch a Ford F 450 truck with a crane on it, when they are driving Dodge Chargers with interceptor engines. Excuse me, I need to go barf. Waaaahhhh:kickbutt:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Whiskey, it's Summer here today, 87 degrees, the weather is crazy, trees just starting the change here, a couple of weeks late. I think Winter will hit hard when it arrives! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors