Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Calling it a night....Good night guys!!!:wave:<3
tumblr_nfu5pagKDJ1trxee1o1_1280_zpsxgcv3udh.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not tried that yet, but Breakfast Blend is usually weak.
In Richmond we have BJ's, their Wellesley Brand K Cups are 28 bucks for 100.
We've got BJ's up here too. I haven't tried any of their brand coffees. I did find a cheap one that's pretty good up here @ Christmas Tree Shop and other discount stores......Like $20.00 for an 80pk of K-cups. Let me find out the brand.......

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening and goodnight everyone ! Think I'm maybe just coming out of crisis mode with the kid. It's been horrific and sleepless since Friday. I can't even begin to tell you what I've been through. I'm totally drained. see ya in the am.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, it is. :cuss2: Hey, that Honor phone, is it the 5x or 8? Might have to give it a look and see if I can get one if it will work with my provider.
Hey Mark. That's the new Honor 8....( I have the 5x ). It works on only GSM networks, so ATT or T-Mobile or providers that use those networks. Unfortunately (for Sprint and Verizon people), it DOESN'T work on their CDMA networks. It's a REALLY nice phone!.....Now, my wife's phone is better than mine :rolleyes:.

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Whis and Corner Folks. On my way to exercise. My blood work came back as pre diabetic week before last so it's diet and exercise to try to reverse that decision. If that doesn't work I'll have to go on some medication and I don't want another long term med. I have enough trouble trying to rember a statin once a day.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Mark. That's the new Honor 8....( I have the 5x ). It works on only GSM networks, so ATT or T-Mobile or providers that use those networks. Unfortunately (for Sprint and Verizon people), it DOESN'T work on their CDMA networks. It's a REALLY nice phone!.....Now, my wife's phone is better than mine :rolleyes:.
I thought I saw in the specs that it also did CDMA on an LTE network. I'll have to go look again. It seems its hard to find a really good unlocked phone that isn't GSM. AT&T has been begging me to sign up so maybe I'll see what they can do if I bring my own phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors