AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 69896

This is what I am using, I know not to good. View attachment 69897

This is what my bro gave me. Has anyone used this? This is my first "up town" ecig/mod.
Oops sorry, pic turned for some reason.
What I recommend, is that you look at video reviews on the mod, and the atty. This way you can fully understand how they operate, so you can get the best possible performance and enjoyment from them.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What I recommend, is that you look at video reviews on the mod, and the atty. This way you can fully understand how they operate, so you can get the best possible performance and enjoyment from them.
Thank you. Yes, I am going to do that. Was just wondering if anyone has use it and if they liked it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What is great about the SubTank Mini is the sheer variety of pre-made coils. There are also clear bell caps, various colours of O-rings, and other bits and bobs. I honestly think that this tank is worthy of the vape hall of fame. Most have progressed to rebuildables, but for those who prefer pre-mades, this is a worthy tank.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is great about the SubTank Mini is the sheer variety of pre-made coils. There are also clear bell caps, various colours of O-rings, and other bits and bobs. I honestly think that this tank is worthy of the vape hall of fame. Most have progressed to rebuildables, but for those who prefer pre-mades, this is a worthy tank.
I still pull out my Nano and Mini V2, the coils are good, but I have a supply of the V1 Horizontal coils that I do prefer to the Vertical. Both are good coils.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors